Author Topic: Altamonte Family Practice  (Read 13799 times)

Offline unitron

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: Altamonte Family Practice
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2012, 06:18:09 PM »
If he desperately needed  that RVC address at the east end of the cut-through he could walk 40 feet. About the same distance as back to his truck...

If he never gets out of the truck, there is no "back to the truck" necessary.

Assuming we're talking about the version where he only gets out of the truck (in a great big hurry) to go get an address.

I agree the back entrance was the probable destination of TM .

Most of us were fooled into thinking he might actually be returning to Brandy Green's house.

So he was just cutting through The Retreat at Twin Lakes to get to South Oregon Avenue?

I also agree if GZ wanted to do more than simply wait and make a report, then his truck was a good option. That he didn't use the truck speaks volumes.

I personally would be in no hurry to scrunch in my truck while waiting for, who knows how long?

I thought that's what Zimmerman was supposed to be doing, waiting for the police to arrive.

(If not he could have just driven around, gotten the RVC address, called back and told them "I last saw him near XXXX Retreat View Circle, you guys handle it, I'm going to get groceries.")

I'm pretty sure they'd have gotten there at the same time whether he was behind the wheel or out on foot in the dark and the rain.

Offline nomatter_nevermind

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2012, 06:21:45 PM »
You mean besides the ex-girlfriend and the cop that had to arrest him outside the bar?

Zimmerman's story is that the captain in charge of the sting was going to let him go, until the agent he pushed threw a fit. (2/29-1, 18:56-19:47)

Offline unitron

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2012, 06:21:52 PM »
...  If Z's intent is to maintain a visual or even follow Martin until police arrive, I think he took the most logical course of action.

He's going to maintain a visual on or follow someone who's already disappeared from view?

Does his "looking through houses in the dark X-ray vision" only work if he gets out on foot?

Offline nomatter_nevermind

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2012, 06:32:32 PM »
If his ex wife

Zimmerman doesn't have an ex-wife. His current wife is his first.

I think the chewing gum incident you refer to also was with the ex-fiancee, not his wife.

Offline Lousy1

• Rate Post +6/-30
  • Fetch my hammer
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2012, 06:38:59 PM »
If he never gets out of the truck, there is no "back to the truck" necessary.

Assuming we're talking about the version where he only gets out of the truck (in a great big hurry) to go get an address.

If he doesn't get out of the shower the same can be said. So what? He went to get an address.
You assume incorrectly  No hurrying required. Or do you have proof to the contrary?

Most of us were fooled into thinking he might actually be returning to Brandy Green's house.
Yeah sorry I  meant to say( as in my previous posts ) that it was logical for Zimmerman to assume that the suspect was exiting via the rear gate

I thought that's what Zimmerman was supposed to be doing, waiting for the police to arrive.

Yes and it appears thats exactly what he did. That you may have handled it differently is irrelevant.

Offline unitron

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2012, 07:11:40 PM »
If he doesn't get out of the shower the same can be said. So what? He went to get an address.
You assume incorrectly  No hurrying required. Or do you have proof to the contrary?
Yeah sorry I  meant to say( as in my previous posts ) that it was logical for Zimmerman to assume that the suspect was exiting via the rear gate

Yes and it appears thats exactly what he did. That you may have handled it differently is irrelevant.

You can hear him get out of the truck in a hurry.

If he's chasing after Martin what we hear and what he did make sense.

If he wasn't, they make less sense.

Offline Lousy1

• Rate Post +6/-30
  • Fetch my hammer
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2012, 07:22:37 PM »
You can hear him get out of the truck in a hurry.

If he's chasing after Martin what we hear and what he did make sense.

If he wasn't, they make less sense.

You think you can hear him get out of his truck quickly.  Have you ever heard him get out slowly? Maybe hes a rapid -debarker. So? It certainly doesn't mean he was running after Martin.
Sorry, I have  to stick with the evidence.

Offline AJ

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2012, 06:56:23 AM »
You think you can hear him get out of his truck quickly.  Have you ever heard him get out slowly? Maybe hes a rapid -debarker. So? It certainly doesn't mean he was running after Martin.
Sorry, I have  to stick with the evidence.

I wouldn't call it "quick" myself - if you watch the tv show Cops and see how fast they get out, this "quick" action from Mr. Zimmerman is about as fast as molasses. I guess that's me though.

Offline TalkLeft

• Administrator
  • Rate Post +0/-0
    • TalkLeft: The Politics of Crime
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2012, 11:58:27 PM »
Comment mischaracterizing an ex-girlfriend as an ex-wife and responses deleted. Zimmerman has no ex-wife. He has an ex-fiance.

This thread is about the medical records, so please keep your comments to that subject.

Offline turbo6

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2012, 03:23:35 PM »
Look's like the medication regime was switched up in jail:

Zithromax 250 mg (am)
Tylenol 1000 mg (twice a day)
Celexa 20 mg (am)
Bentyl 10 mg (once a day)
Remeron 30 mg (pm)
Add**all 20 mg (8 am, 2 pm)

Zithromax is kind of a non-point as he was probably on it for 5 days, so he's been done with for quite some time. Its just an antibiotic anyway.

Most notably they dropped Libax and Temazepam and went with Bentyl and Remeron. I'd concur Bentyl is probably a better choice for his stomach issues, though I'd say the Remeron really packed that weight back on, he looked like gained a bit back based on the Hannity interview.

Remeron is used both for sleep and/or antidepressant. Celexa is also an antidepressant. Overall a pretty common regime, no pysch drugs yet so he must be hanging in there pretty well.  ;)

Site Meter
click
tracking