State v. George Zimmerman (Pre-Trial) > Martin Family & Team Crump

I feel very sorry

(1/3) > >>

DebFrmHell:
for both  the Fulton-Martins and the Zimmermans.     

If this goes to trial, both families are going to be in for a rude awakening.  Both should be fully prepared for the character assassinations that will most certainly be included.  TM was starting on the road to some delinquent behaviors, if reports early on are correct.  GZ had a terrible year in 2005 and it wouldn't matter that he was starting to pull it together.

There is no doubt in my mind that these families love their sons.  Hearing people get on the stand and report that everything they hold dear, memories cherished, are just a small part of the humanity that is within each of their sons is going to be hard.  Every fault, every slight will be put under the microscope.

My cousin was followed home and beaten to death with a baseball bat years back in Austin.  The trial was the hardest part of all of it for his family.  Of all of the things that they were told about evidence that would come out in the trial the Medical Examiner's Report was the most difficult for them.   They knew it would be gruesome in details but since they couldn't bring themselves to actually read it, the amount of all of his defensive wounds just crushed them.  He did not go easily. 

They believed Mike was rendered unconscious quickly.  Sometimes quickly is not soon enough.  Seconds do matter.  It is one of the main reasons, I empathize with the fear that GZ was experiencing while his head was being assaulted.

Lousy1:
Sorry for your families loss. Its unfortunate that relatives are scarred by crime. Ideally, the relatives of victims are at least somewhat compensated when the state takes revenge in their stead.

Hell, I was even sorry for Jeffrey Dahmer's mother but that sympathy failed to extend to her son. Then again I didn't get the impression that Joyce Flint (nee Dahmer) was a publicity hound with apparent financial motives.

--- Quote ---GZ had a terrible year in 2005
--- End quote ---

2005 was seven long years ago. Isn't  there a statue of limitations on youthful indiscretions? I did note that Zimmerman's previous minor transgressions were not considered important during bail considerations.

DebFrmHell:

--- Quote from: Lousy1 on July 04, 2012, 04:54:30 PM ---Sorry for your families loss. Its unfortunate that relatives are scarred by crime. Ideally, the relatives of victims are at least somewhat compensated when the state takes revenge in their stead.

Hell, I was even sorry for Jeffrey Dahmer's mother but that sympathy failed to extend to her son. Then again I didn't get the impression that Joyce Flint (nee Dahmer) was a publicity hound with apparent financial motives.

2005 was seven long years ago. Isn't  there a statue of limitations on youthful indiscretions? I did note that Zimmerman's previous minor transgressions were not considered important during bail considerations.

--- End quote ---

Methinks that 2005 is going to be like just yesterday, if this goes to trial.  There will be dirt.  And while I do think it will be "gently"  introduced for Martin, and most likely by a female attorney,  it will get out there none the less.  For GZ I see nothing but full on character assassination if they can get No. 9 in and the co-worker.

((LOL! on the youthful indiscretions!  I was still being a "bad" kid until I was 48.   There is not a soul in the family that has managed to forget even one second of that part of my life!  They happily recount some of my misadventures to anyone who will listen...  hahaha.  Even I do it, too, because there are just great stories involved!  With the right spin...everyone is laughing.  Though not at the time.))

Aussie54:

--- Quote from: DebFrmHell on July 04, 2012, 09:57:55 AM ---for both  the Fulton-Martins and the Zimmermans.     

If this goes to trial, both families are going to be in for a rude awakening.  Both should be fully prepared for the character assassinations that will most certainly be included.  TM was starting on the road to some delinquent behaviors, if reports early on are correct.  GZ had a terrible year in 2005 and it wouldn't matter that he was starting to pull it together.

There is no doubt in my mind that these families love their sons.  Hearing people get on the stand and report that everything they hold dear, memories cherished, are just a small part of the humanity that is within each of their sons is going to be hard.  Every fault, every slight will be put under the microscope.

My cousin was followed home and beaten to death with a baseball bat years back in Austin.  The trial was the hardest part of all of it for his family.  Of all of the things that they were told about evidence that would come out in the trial the Medical Examiner's Report was the most difficult for them.   They knew it would be gruesome in details but since they couldn't bring themselves to actually read it, the amount of all of his defensive wounds just crushed them.  He did not go easily. 

They believed Mike was rendered unconscious quickly.  Sometimes quickly is not soon enough.  Seconds do matter.  It is one of the main reasons, I empathize with the fear that GZ was experiencing while his head was being assaulted.

--- End quote ---

My cousin was kidnapped, raped and murdered. He committed suicide. This was a long time ago, and for certain if he had survived the dirty laundry that would be aired would have caused embarrassment. 

However, at this point I have little feeling towards the Martin family mostly because of their lies.

Lousy1:

--- Quote from: Aussie54 on July 04, 2012, 08:27:06 PM ---However, at this point I have little feeling towards the Martin family mostly because of their lies.

--- End quote ---

While the publicity campaign conducted by the Martins has beenn a paragon of openess, balance and truth?

Don't you feel a bit of sympathy for the Zimmermans based on the fact that despite the probabilty that Georges actions were both legal and moral, he is in Jail?

Sorry about your cousins ordeal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version