Author Topic: Does anyone have the raw 7 eleven video files?  (Read 1636 times)

Offline Jozz

• Rate Post +0/-0
Does anyone have the raw 7 eleven video files?
« on: July 13, 2012, 03:20:35 PM »
Does anyone have a copy of the ZIP file with the raw video and audio from the 7-eleven? I know there are some versions available on youtube of the video, but I would like to analyze the raw data for more detailed information.

Offline unitron

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: Does anyone have the raw 7 eleven video files?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 05:16:44 PM »
Does anyone have a copy of the ZIP file with the raw video and audio from the 7-eleven? I know there are some versions available on youtube of the video, but I would like to analyze the raw data for more detailed information.

It would be nice to have one that ran at the right speed for a change.

Not to mention to try to filter the Slushee machine out of the audio.

Offline Lousy1

• Rate Post +6/-30
  • Fetch my hammer
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 05:34:11 PM »
It would be nice to have one that ran at the right speed for a change.

Not to mention to try to filter the Slushee machine out of the audio.

As A side note - could anyone have the 7-11 tapes for that whole day -specifically 7a -8a when Trayvon and his cousin supposedly dropped by.

Might be a chance to get Trayvon's voice before the Slurpee machine was on.

Too bad you don't have  passive sonar filtering software. It would eat up the prop sounds.

Offline Jozz

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 05:44:24 PM »

As A side note - could anyone have the 7-11 tapes for that whole day -specifically 7a -8a when Trayvon and his cousin supposedly dropped by.

Might be a chance to get Trayvon's voice before the Slurpee machine was on.

Too bad you don't have  passive sonar filtering software. It would eat up the prop sounds.

If I'm not mistaken, Each camera has it's own microphone and attached audio file. I need a copy of the audio further away from the machines. I couldn't filter the background noise enough to pull the voices clearly from Diiwataman's video. If I had a raw copy of the files I could take all four of the audio files, filter the background noise and then drop them onto each other to get a crisp recording of what was said that night, including what the three after were saying. I haven't found a ZIP copy of it available.

Site Meter
click
tracking