Author Topic: Witness 3 - 30 Yr Old 911 Caller From 1231 TTL  (Read 6103 times)

Offline Screamin Jay

• Rate Post +0/-0
Witness 3 - 30 Yr Old 911 Caller From 1231 TTL
« on: July 05, 2012, 08:21:11 AM »
Witness #3 is a female home alone (name not revealed),
Here is some of what W #3 said:
I had my upstairs windows open because it was a breezy night
She's in the front room office working
Started hearing a male voice very scared, screaming for "Help" 6 times
Thought it was strange that it was a man rather than kids
Walked into the back room and peeked out under closed blinds
Looked down and to her left into her next door neighbor's yard
Saw a guy in a white tee-shirt on top of another person
The bad guy on top had his back to her and she couldn't see the other guy
Did not see fighting, never heard any fighting
She got scared as the screams continued
Went into the other room away from window and locked door
7:16:41 calls 911
she is fearful and the female tries to calm her down
7:16:56 gun goes off
She's very freaked out by the gun shot
She thought the guy with the gun is not a good person and would run after shooting
Gave directions for police to go to backyard
After it's over she peeks under blinds again
--------------------------------------------
She lives just south of "John" (W#6 who told the two who were struggling that he would call 911).
This is the white shirt source. The white was so bright it seemed to pop out in the dark. She saw no other colors.
Trayvon might have had a white tee on but it was covered by his dark gray hooded sweatshirt. George had a lighter gray shirt but it was covered by an orange jacket. Did Austin (#14) or John (#6) have on a white shirt? Maybe she's remembering someone who came out after the shot like another neighbor, W#13 with his flashlight.
She said this white shirt person was on top. Was this a neighborhood watch operation? Witnesses 11 & 20 said it sounded like a group scuffling, more than two voices. Who called Trayvon in to George? Did George get someone to help him that night? Conspiracy would say someone else was there briefly like one of George's friends or his wife, then got away.
As I continue to listen I understand more.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 10:19:15 PM by TalkLeft »

Offline TalkLeft

• Administrator
  • Rate Post +0/-0
    • TalkLeft: The Politics of Crime
Re: Witness 3
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 05:12:44 PM »
I removed her address from your post. Please do not post addresses with witness numbers. You can say she lives on the other side of John, W-6.

Offline DebFrmHell

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: Witness 3 - 30 Yr Old 911 Caller From 1231 TTL
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 07:50:40 AM »
Why is everyone ignoring this witness?  She clearly describes to different individuals before and after  the gunshot.  She has Martin in white and Zimmerman in red.  IIRC, she was troubled that she thought Martin was wearing white.

Her diagram has them closer north before reaching John's area of the dog run if you combine it with W6 it shows the movement to the south.

Page 31 is her interview with O'Steen...
http://www.clickorlando.com/blob/view/-/15490330/data/1/-/kligxm/-/Zimmerman-documents.pdf

Hers is the first drawing:
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/dam/news/static/cfnews13/documents/2012/09/GZ-Discovery-Redacted-0919.pdf

Offline nomatter_nevermind

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2013, 07:59:20 AM »
Photoset, with W-3's drawing and two interpretations.

Click on a photo to enlarge, or right click for a menu.

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2013, 08:02:16 AM »
I don't think W-3 is an important witness. She didn't see much, and seems prone to confusing her recollections with later hearsay.

Her allusion to seeing someone in red is from her SAO summary, so it's late and not a verbatim quote.

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2013, 08:27:29 AM »
W-3 was the first 911 caller to report seeing a police officer. In that connection, she's gotten a fair amount of discussion on other threads.

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2013, 08:45:06 AM »
Here's something curious about W-3. The discovery has no SPD interview with her. It seems her first interview was with FDLE on 3/19.

The only other 911 caller apparently not interviewed by SPD is W-15, Sierra McLendon.

Offline leftwig

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2013, 08:50:10 AM »
She's W6's neighbor and mentions that the guy on top had his back to her, so she does at least offer some corroboration to body positions described by GZ and W6.  She said the person crying out was a man that sounded scared.   I doubt the prosecution is going with it was TM with a child like voice screaming, so I doubt this point matters.

Offline DebFrmHell

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2013, 09:08:02 AM »
I don't think W-3 is an important witness. She didn't see much, and seems prone to confusing her recollections with later hearsay.

Her allusion to seeing someone in red is from her SAO summary, so it's late and not a verbatim quote.

She saw a fight and was concerned enough to lock herself in a bedroom.  And that was before the gunshot.

I think she is more important than what people give her credit for.  Just IMO.

Offline RickyJim

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2013, 09:19:28 AM »
I suppose the defense could call her to corroborate W #6.  Just how would locking herself in her bedroom make her safer?   She might come across as being a bit flaky if she testifies in court.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 09:29:10 AM by RickyJim »

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2013, 09:20:30 AM »
She saw a fight

W-3, FDLE, 3/19, 1:46-52
W-3: I couldn't really even see fighting, like I didn't even see like anyone like whaling on anyone. I just saw a guy on top.

Offline FromBelow

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2013, 09:24:56 AM »
I suppose the defense could call her to corroborate W #6.  Just how would locking herself in her bedroom make her safer?   She might come across a being a bit flaky if she testifies in court.

More so than Cutcher who went on a media tour?

Offline spectator

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2013, 09:29:10 AM »
This is how i see it.

I've seen a scrap or two, and even been in a few, and when someone has a jacket or sweater on, it's a good bet it'll be pulled on and crawl up the back.

I had this happen before, and i got fed up with it being over my head, so i pulled it off and threw it.

A hoodie is even worse, and that light grey shirt Martin was wearing underneath, would look just like a white shirt when there's low light conditions.

At first glance,  #3 might have only been able to see that white shirt, until the movement outlined the activity.

Offline DebFrmHell

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2013, 09:40:19 AM »
This is how i see it.

I've seen a scrap or two, and even been in a few, and when someone has a jacket or sweater on, it's a good bet it'll be pulled on and crawl up the back.

I had this happen before, and i got fed up with it being over my head, so i pulled it off and threw it.

A hoodie is even worse, and that light grey shirt Martin was wearing underneath, would look just like a white shirt when there's low light conditions.

At first glance,  #3 might have only been able to see that white shirt, until the movement outlined the activity.

In the photo that we are not to show, that black hoodie photographed very light.  I agree with you.  Weather, lighting conditions and the fluidity of movement.

The fact remains that the guy in "white" that was on top was laying in the grass like he was sleeping and the guy in red was talking to Officer Smith the next time she looked.

She also describes the arm movement which is similar to John.

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2013, 09:58:21 AM »

Is this the scenario?

Martin and Zimmerman are wrestling just south of the utility cover opposite the southeast corner of W-6's patio, as suggested by W-3's drawing. Martin takes off his hoodie and throws it northward. Martin and Zimmerman wrestle their way after the hoodie, until they are opposite the middle of the patio, as suggested by W-6's drawing.  Martin grabs the hoodie and puts it on again, just in time for W-6 to come out and see him in it.

Have I got it?

Site Meter
click
tracking