Author Topic: Witness #8 (DeeDee)  (Read 225515 times)

Offline JW

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: Witness #8 (DeeDee)
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2012, 05:23:31 PM »
Arrghh - stop asking George questions in this thread  ;)

I don't mind George not going directly to his truck except when people believe that Martin 'had to be the aggressor' because him and George ended up meeting each other. Neither has any obligation to do anything or go anywhere.

I will say, that for the entire incident, Martin has only been going in the direction of his home - he's moving in the one direction he would need to go in. George says he 'circled' his truck, but it's unclear if the timeline George gives allows for this.

George, on the other hand, followed Martin first in his car then on foot for over a quarter of a mile. The jury will make of that what they will.

There is no doubt in my mind that if Martin had gone home, or if George had gone back to the truck, the whole thing never happens. If George just stays in his truck, the whole thing never happens. Unfortunately (or not, depending on your point of view), the law does not place any greater responsibility on someone just because they happen to be carrying a gun.

Re: Witness #6 told the combatants he was a calling 911, when a bystander asked George right after the shooting if he should call 911, George's response was, 'no I already called them'. Not, 'someone already called them'.

Who is asking "George" questions in this thread? You seem to be fixated on him.

Offline Raoul

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2012, 08:04:44 PM »
Someone using Zimmerman's phone called 911 after the shooting.  There's an event log for it. 

Offline DebFrmHell

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2012, 10:22:58 PM »
Someone using Zimmerman's phone called 911 after the shooting.  There's an event log for it.

Raoul, I have never seen that.  Do you have a link for it?  TIA!

Offline Redbrow

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2012, 10:05:26 AM »
Page 37 Sybrina says she started to hear about DeeDee this past Christmas. DeeDee says in her interview she knew Trayvon for 10 years.

http://www.clickorlando.com/blob/view/-/15490330/data/1/-/kligxm/-/Zimmerman-documents.pdf

Offline dragon ash

• Rate Post +0/-0
  • Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent
« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2012, 10:59:48 AM »
Never mind - pg 32 says they had been seeing each other for about 2 1/2 years.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 11:10:09 AM by dragon ash »

Offline unitron

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #65 on: July 12, 2012, 02:09:23 PM »
Never mind - pg 32 says they had been seeing each other for about 2 1/2 years.

Are you talking about who Trayvon Martin was involved with, or who his father Tracy Martin was involved with?

Offline TalkLeft

• Administrator
  • Rate Post +0/-0
    • TalkLeft: The Politics of Crime
« Reply #66 on: July 12, 2012, 07:30:38 PM »
Are you talking about who Trayvon Martin was involved with, or who his father Tracy Martin was involved with?

Brandy Green said she and Tracy Martin were involved for 2 1/2 years.

Offline Redbrow

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #67 on: July 12, 2012, 08:02:32 PM »
When did Tracy claim he first became aware of DeeDee?

I'm pretty sure it was well after TM's funeral but I just found out about this interview of TM's cousin, Ronquavis Fulton, where he states he met with DeeDee at the funeral on 3/12/2012.

Fair warning, it is Nancy Grace :-\
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/04/02/trayvons-cousin-its-him-screaming

Offline unitron

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #68 on: July 12, 2012, 08:04:44 PM »
Brandy Green said she and Tracy Martin were involved for 2 1/2 years.

Redbrow said

"Page 37 Sybrina says she started to hear about DeeDee this past Christmas. DeeDee says in her interview she knew Trayvon for 10 years."

then dragon ash says

"Never mind - pg 32 says they had been seeing each other for about 2 1/2 years."

so I was asking him, since he seemed to have confused the father's love live with that of the son, or the other way around.

Offline Zetetic

• Rate Post +0/-0
  • Learn to dance in the rain. ~ V. Green
« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2012, 11:54:53 PM »
I watched Zimmerman's reenactment (Part 1) on Orlando Sentinel and after watching this it appears to me that Dee Dee's testimony actually fits with this reenactment.

However, since I am a new poster here, I want to make sure it is okay that I post this.  Would it be okay?

BTW, I have been reading here quite a bit and I appreciate the manner in which this subject is being discussed.

Offline TalkLeft

• Administrator
  • Rate Post +0/-0
    • TalkLeft: The Politics of Crime
« Reply #70 on: July 13, 2012, 01:19:51 AM »
I watched Zimmerman's reenactment (Part 1) on Orlando Sentinel and after watching this it appears to me that Dee Dee's testimony actually fits with this reenactment. However, since I am a new poster here, I want to make sure it is okay that I post this.  Would it be okay?

BTW, I have been reading here quite a bit and I appreciate the manner in which this subject is being discussed.

Welcome to our forums, Zetetic. Yes you can write about your theory in this thread since it's the DeeDee thread. Are you working off a transcript or the audio?

Offline Zetetic

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #71 on: July 13, 2012, 01:41:32 AM »
I am working off of the Reenactment Video (Part 1) that is on OrlandoSentinal and comparing that with Dee Dee's testimony.

Offline Zetetic

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #72 on: July 13, 2012, 01:57:18 AM »
I was just thinking, I hope there is not any kind of copyright violation with my transcribing the video from Orlando Sentinel.  :-[ If there is, please delete my post.

Offline nomatter_nevermind

• Rate Post +0/-0
The Weariness of Trayvon
« Reply #73 on: July 13, 2012, 02:04:28 AM »

I'm responding to a comment on another thread. This comment wouldn't be on topic there.

willisnewton:
Dee Dee urges him to run on home, and he tells her he's almost there, tired and isn't going to run anymore. 

Dee Dee said that at that point Martin told her he wouldn't run because he was almost home, period (8:57-9:20). She didn't say he was tired until after the 'couple of minutes', when the strange man appeared again behind him, and for the third time she urged him to run (9:21-10:09).

Dee Dee said she asked Martin why he wouldn't run. She seemed to be starting to say how he answered, but then she interrupted herself to explain how she could tell that Martin was tired from the sound of his breathing.

Then de la Rionda interjected this gem (9:57-10:04):

I'm sorry. Trayvon said he's not running because, he's not gonna run, he said, because you could tell he was tired?

The hypothesis seems to be that Martin would have run, despite being tired, if only Dee Dee had not been able to tell that he was tired. And that's what he told Dee Dee.

Dee Dee solemnly answered in the affirmative. These two make quite a team.

We still don't know what Dee Dee told Crump.

Crump has given us a summary version, and it's a bit different.

In Crump's version Dee Dee never said Martin was tired.

Crump said Dee Dee urged Martin to run twice. The first time, it was because Martin had slowed down so the following vehicle could catch up with him, so he could get a look inside. So Dee Dee told Martin to run, and he did run.

He's running trying to lose him. He tells her, I think I lost him. So, he's walking and then she says that he says very simply, oh, he's right behind me. He's right behind me again.

The part where Dee Dee said 'keep running' gets a skip in this version.

When Martin was being followed again, said Crump, Dee Dee told him to run again. Martin said he wouldn't run, and he didn't explain why. Instead, he said he would 'walk fast'.

The 'walk fast' line is not to be found anywhere in the recording of Dee Dee's interview with de la Rionda. Martin slowing down for the car to catch up with him, and trying to look inside, isn't there either.

Offline Zetetic

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #74 on: July 13, 2012, 02:12:31 AM »
Sorry, but I changed this and deleted what I wrote until I find out whether or not transcribing the video from Orlando Sentinel is any kind of copyright violation. :-X

Site Meter
click
tracking