Author Topic: George as a Witness  (Read 218137 times)

Offline dragon ash

• Rate Post +0/-0
  • Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent
Re: George as a Witness
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2012, 11:27:50 PM »
I hear "you'll see me by my truck" before he yields to the dispatcher who is speaking at the same time.
Good ears. I can hear that as well. The door/chime thing is also something to consider.

Offline unitron

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2012, 03:00:07 AM »
Good ears. I can hear that as well. The door/chime thing is also something to consider.

Y'all must be listening to a different recording, 'cause all I hear is "You'll see my truck".

I'm listening to the one here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Trayvon_Martin

Offline dragon ash

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2012, 03:20:38 AM »
Y'all must be listening to a different recording, 'cause all I hear is "You'll see my truck".

After he says, 'you'll see my truck', and the dispatcher talks over George to say' what address are you parked in front of'. George is saying either 'the keys are in my truck' or 'you'll see me by my truck'. I can't hear 'I can still see my truck', which doesn't make much sense from the context. Of course, 'the keys are in my truck' doesn't make much sense either...why would he feel the need to tell the dispatch that?

Offline IgnatiusJDonnelly

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2012, 08:07:58 AM »
Sounds good to me.  I've often suspected that even before I saw "the keys are in it" posted(I didn't hear it)
I suspected Z never got farther then the T and went back for the flashlight after hanging up.
Ever notice how angrily Z says "These arseholes always get away", but how relatively calmly he says "sh*t, he's runnin"?   Was  TM already on his way to the T at "Arseholes."?

Offline dragon ash

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2012, 08:36:15 AM »
Sounds good to me.  I've often suspected that even before I saw "the keys are in it" posted(I didn't hear it)
I suspected Z never got farther then the T and went back for the flashlight after hanging up.
Ever notice how angrily Z says "These arseholes always get away", but how relatively calmly he says "sh*t, he's runnin"?   Was  TM already on his way to the T at "Arseholes."?
Doubtful, because we don't hear him get out of the car until 'sh*t, he's running'.

That really is such a telling phrase tho, isn't it. 'Sh*t, he's running' - George is *angry* that Martin is running away.

Offline DebFrmHell

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2012, 08:44:27 AM »
You must  be listening to a different part.  The last two words are "my truck".  I believe Diwataman cranked it way up and concluded he said, "I still see my truck."  I thought he said, "You'll see my truck."

"They'll see my truck" is what I have always gotten.

FWIW, I thought for the longest time that he immediately returned to his truck and was getting resettled at approx 2:45.

I never thought he sounded that angry as much as he sounds frustrated or resigned to that fact. 

Offline JW

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2012, 12:36:54 PM »

If it is when George says something about going past the mailboxes he does say "You'll see my truck".

Offline dragon ash

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2012, 12:46:59 PM »
If it is when George says something about going past the mailboxes he does say "You'll see my truck".
It's *after* he says 'you'll see my truck', as the dispatcher is saying 'what address are you parked in front of'. The dispatcher is talking over George.

Offline JW

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2012, 12:49:07 PM »
It's *after* he says 'you'll see my truck', as the dispatcher is saying 'what address are you parked in front of'. The dispatcher is talking over George.

Gotcha, thanks. Did you notice if there are actually any keys on George's key chain with the light? I have looked and don't see any. They may be covered by the grass.

Offline Cylinder

• Rate Post +0/-0
  • IANAL
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2012, 01:05:16 PM »
Did you notice if there are actually any keys on George's key chain with the light?

Page 5 of the first discovery packet:

One (1) Honda brand name key and one small silver colored flashlight key chain, located and collected in the grass of a courtyard between buildings. Obect Marker 1.

Offline JW

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2012, 01:18:28 PM »
Page 5 of the first discovery packet:

I hate to be a stickler but do they mean actual key or key fob? Looking at the photo I see the flashlight and key fob but no acyual keys. Some people seperate their keys and the fob so they can leave the keys in the vehicle and lock and unlock the door with the fob. I wouldn't do that but some people do. I am also not saying this is the case with George but I don't see any actual keys there in the grass.

Offline leftwig

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2012, 01:22:09 PM »

I didn't think Z sounded angry during any of that call.  Maybe exacerbated over the thought that another one might get away. 

I think that Z makes this statement at a time when TM was checking him out (circling his car if you believe Z's account) and may have begun walking away by the time he makes the statement. 

Offline dragon ash

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2012, 02:02:07 PM »
I hate to be a stickler but do they mean actual key or key fob? Looking at the photo I see the flashlight and key fob but no acyual keys. Some people seperate their keys and the fob so they can leave the keys in the vehicle and lock and unlock the door with the fob. I wouldn't do that but some people do. I am also not saying this is the case with George but I don't see any actual keys there in the grass.
Don't have the actual evidence picture in front of me - but it might not be an actual key in the traditional sense. I mean, this is my Mini key:

Offline JW

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #58 on: July 17, 2012, 05:11:14 PM »
Don't have the actual evidence picture in front of me - but it might not be an actual key in the traditional sense. I mean, this is my Mini key:

Yeah, I could see that. Alot of newer vehicles have the key and fob made like that. From looking at the photo of George's keys the metal part is probably in the grass.

Offline Juan

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #59 on: July 18, 2012, 11:04:55 AM »
George will be interviewed tonight on Sean Hannity's Fox News show. O'mara will be there too. They say it will be for the entire hour. I doubt if any new revelations will be made. I do expect the "usual suspects" to find many "inconsistencies" in whatever he does say.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-channel-hannity-present-161400562.html

Site Meter
click
tracking