Author Topic: Witness 19 - 911 Caller at 2821 RVC  (Read 2324 times)

Offline Screamin Jay

• Rate Post +0/-0
Witness 19 - 911 Caller at 2821 RVC
« on: July 07, 2012, 05:26:43 PM »
Witness #19
T. U., lives on RVC east and 5 doors south of the "T".
She arrived home about 7pm, unloaded the car.
She was going to take her dog out, it was sprinkling rain.
When she opened the sliding glass door she saw only one person lying on the ground moaning.
She says she thought it was an elderly neighbor having a heart attack or something. There's an elderly man who lives across from the shooting (he was out of town that whole day and overnight)
She hears a male voice yelling two doors down, screamning, hollering "help, help, help" or "Oh, my gosh"
She says she saw a gentleman she’s seen before. Witness #6 was outside talking to somebody.
She moved closer to see. Her dog began barking.
That's when she sees the kid lying on the ground there. She did not see any fighting.
Thought maybe the kid was telling witness #6 that he was hurt and needed help.
The guy who lived there (where the body was) said he was going to call 911.
On hearing that her neighbor was going to call 911 she got concerned. She didn't want to be outside now.
She quickly pulled her dog back in, closed the sliding glass door, locked it, put the house alarm on, and made sure the other door was locked.
She went upstairs into the back bedroom bathroom, opened the window,
7:16:56 she heard what sounded like a “pop” gun sound. She did not see the shooting.
As soon as she heard the shot, she took out her cell phone
7:17:15 she called 911
she is looking outside when she saw the first flashlight shining. She tells this to the dispatcher. She did not go back outside until much later. Then she went out front and talked with neighbors.
------------------------------------
Her interview with Serino is very interesting. They time out a re-enactment of her going from her back sliding glass door, up the stairs, to the bathroom window. It took about 60 seconds.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 10:15:51 PM by TalkLeft »

Offline Screamin Jay

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: Witness 19
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 07:13:03 PM »
There is a timing problem here. She says it took her 60 seconds from the time she heard John, w6, say he was calling 911 to the time she pulled her dog back inside and made it upstairs to her back bathroom window. She is not sure how the gunshot fits into this.
My friends, it just was not no 60 seconds. That would make the entire investigation fall apart. Unless John came out way earlier than I thought, she must have been The Flash and gotten upstairs much quicker than she thought. Perhaps the shot went off on her way up and she still had to get through two rooms and open the window to look down. We know she did not see out by the time of the shot.
The lawyers need to straighten this out for the timeline.

Offline TalkLeft

• Administrator
  • Rate Post +0/-0
    • TalkLeft: The Politics of Crime
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 07:50:05 PM »
Jay, she and Serino did a re-enactment and timed it in the second interview on 3/20. Have you listened to that? It's here.

Offline MJW

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 09:07:44 PM »
7:16:56 she heard what sounded like a “pop” gun sound. She did not see the shooting.
As soon as she heard the shot, she took out her cell phone
7:17:15 she called 911

What's the source of the times?  The timeline on page 6 of Serino's report (page 40 of the discovery PDF) says the shot was at 7:17:20.   The timeline shows wrong times for Zimmerman's call, so I have little faith in the other times.  But I haven't seen any other timeline.

Site Meter
click
tracking