Author Topic: Witness 20 - "Jeremy" 1211 TTL  (Read 3301 times)

Offline Screamin Jay

• Rate Post +0/-0
Witness 20 - "Jeremy" 1211 TTL
« on: July 07, 2012, 05:34:33 PM »
Witness #20
He and his partner, witness #11, were laying on the sofa watching TV.
Their sliding glass door was wide open. Back porch is completely screened in. Can't open it too easily.
It was raining a little bit. All of a sudden to the back left of their unit they hear ruffling or scuffling around in the grass. Couldn't tell how far away it was when it started. Maybe at the "T".
Thought it was a couple of drunk kids messing around. Were going to go out there and tell them to shut up. But then the tone of the voice got more serious. So, they didn't say anything to the scufflers.
20 seconds of scuffle moving left to right before the cries.
About 20 seconds later you start hearing "ah, ah, ah"
They move away from the sliding door farther into the house. The voice turns into more of a "Help" and there is distress in the voice.
He thought it was somebody getting roughed up or getting jumped by a bunch of people. Only one person was yelling "help". It sounded like a couple of people roughing up one person.
He went into the kitchen to find a knife or something to use as a weapon. He was thinking of running outside.
After about 20 "Help"s
7:16:56 heard gunshot from the kitchen
Both of their minds went a little nuts so he went upstairs with w11. She was already on the phone with the cops.
Did not look out from upstairs. Didn't really want to look out because they were scared.
Says that even after the shot it sounded like more than one person out there.
Claims his back porch light was on.
------------------------------------
His statement coincides with witness 11 because they were together. Because of their location at the north end of TTL, they heard the beginning of the argument clearest. They called 911 first. What might have happened if he rushed out with a kitchen knife? Lord knows.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 10:20:24 PM by TalkLeft »

Offline IgnatiusJDonnelly

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: Witness 20 - "Jeremy" 1211 TTL
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 12:22:05 PM »
I'm sorry. I don't know where I saw it.

Offline Juan

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: Going to W-18 Thread
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 04:48:01 PM »
That's what she told Serino on the night of the shooting.

Response continued on W-18 thread.

I'll skip posting my reply in this thread. It can be read in the W-18 thread & it shows she is not a credible witness.

Offline TalkLeft

• Administrator
  • Rate Post +0/-0
    • TalkLeft: The Politics of Crime
Re: Witness 20 - "Jeremy" 1211 TTL
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 05:45:50 PM »
I'm sorry. I don't know where I saw it.

Igatius, this is your third warning to stop posting unsourced gossip here. The statements and interviews are available. If you want to discuss something factual, fine. What you read somewhere that you can't remember is not appropriate. I've removed your comment and responses to it.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 05:47:22 PM by TalkLeft »

Site Meter
click
tracking