Author Topic: items in Trayvons pockets  (Read 32308 times)

Offline nomatter_nevermind

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: items in Trayvons pockets: Juice, headset, button etc
« Reply #90 on: October 12, 2012, 02:21:13 PM »
I think that Nike tags are solid black with white writing.  That tag looks off to me. 

Nike tags are different colors.

Blue on orange.

White on gray.

I agree that the tag on ME-8 doesn't look much like a Nike tag.

I haven't had much luck finding pictures of Fruit of the Loom sweatshirts with visible tags.

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #91 on: October 12, 2012, 02:51:10 PM »
There is an extensive list for CTF.

Where?

Offline MJW

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #92 on: October 12, 2012, 04:33:05 PM »
As you probably know, Raimondo will be deposed for an hour on Thursday, Oct. 18th. I'd guess he will be asked about the drink can.

Offline DebFrmHell

• Rate Post +0/-0

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #94 on: October 13, 2012, 01:50:51 AM »
As you probably know, Raimondo will be deposed for an hour on Thursday, Oct. 18th.

Thanks. I didn't know that.

Orlando Sentinel, 10/12

Defense attorney Mark O'Mara plans to depose eight Sanford cops and four Sanford fire-rescuers next week . . . According to court paperwork filed yesterday, O'Mara will depose four Sanford officers Wednesday, including William Erwin, the investigator who conducted a voice stress test . . . On Thursday O'Mara is scheduled to depose four other Sanford officers, mostly managers who were at the crime scene, including Sgt. Ricardo Ayala and Tony Raimondo, both of whom performed CPR on Trayvon Martin . . . That same day, O'Mara is to depose four Sanford Fire Department first responders, including the first ones to reach Trayvon. They include Mike Brandy, the paramedic who pronounced the teenager dead.

Ayala reportedly told SAO that he saw the button on Martin's shirt (p. 2 of the July 12 release).

Brandy is the only SFD person on the list, but 'the first ones to reach Trayvon' presumably include Livingston, who reported that she felt the beverage can, removed it and set it aside.

Offline MJW

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #95 on: October 13, 2012, 03:01:54 AM »
Thanks. I didn't know that.

It appears that someone finally got busy at the 18th Circuit Court's Zimmerman info website and added the recent filings.  They include two notices about upcoming depositions. They're all for members of the Sanford police and fire departments.

Some people were surprised O'Mara said he'd be deposing 50 to 75 individuals, but these two notices cover 13 people, so they add up pretty quickly. Nice to see that there may be some news to talk about in the Zimmerman case. I get weary of seeing the same issues rehashed for the n-th time.

Offline MJW

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #96 on: October 13, 2012, 03:08:47 AM »
I notice the Orlando Sentinel article says it's 12 people, but it's actually 13. There are 5, not 4, from the fire department.

Offline DebFrmHell

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #97 on: October 13, 2012, 04:31:28 AM »
It appears that someone finally got busy at the 18th Circuit Court's Zimmerman info website and added the recent filings.  They include two notices about upcoming depositions. They're all for members of the Sanford police and fire departments.

Some people were surprised O'Mara said he'd be deposing 50 to 75 individuals, but these two notices cover 13 people, so they add up pretty quickly. Nice to see that there may be some news to talk about in the Zimmerman case. I get weary of seeing the same issues rehashed for the n-th time.

I think at one time I counted up just the "A" list and there were 55 or so.  Add to that whoever else is in there for discovery and I can easily see it growing to 75.

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #98 on: October 14, 2012, 01:12:26 AM »

Some people were surprised O'Mara said he'd be deposing 50 to 75 individuals, but these two notices cover 13 people, so they add up pretty quickly.

I think at one time I counted up just the "A" list and there were 55 or so.  Add to that whoever else is in there for discovery and I can easily see it growing to 75.

To me that number seems fairly typical for a homicide trial.

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #99 on: October 14, 2012, 01:32:36 AM »
I notice the Orlando Sentinel article says it's 12 people, but it's actually 13. There are 5, not 4, from the fire department.

The article also says 'eight Sanford cops'. One of the 'cops' is Crime Scene Technician Diana Smith. Such technicians are usually civilian employees.

Livingston is included, and also Ciesla and Santiago. With Ayala, Raimondo, and Smith, that seems to be everyone related to finding and collecting the items on Martin's person, except for the Medical Examiner's people and Sgt. McCoy

Of course more names may surface. Ayala didn't mention seeing the button in his report. That came out in his SAO interview. And the person who put the beverage can on the blanket remains unidentified.

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #100 on: October 14, 2012, 11:14:00 PM »
Nice to see that there may be some news to talk about in the Zimmerman case.

Any idea when the content of the depositions will be made public?

Offline MJW

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #101 on: October 15, 2012, 03:05:11 AM »
Any idea when the content of the depositions will be made public?

I'm not even sure they will be made public. I know because of Palm Beach Newspapers, Inc. v. Burk, 504 So. 2d 378 (Fla. 1987) that depositions become public records when and only when they're filed with the court. What I don't know is under exactly what conditions they're filed with the court. I think it's basically if the information will be used in a hearing or trial. Unfortunately, I think it's possible the depositions won't become public unless and until they're used in a court proceeding. I'll try to look into it further when I get a chance.

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #102 on: October 15, 2012, 03:33:06 AM »
Unfortunately, I think it's possible the depositions won't become public unless and until they're used in a court proceeding. I'll try to look into it further when I get a chance.

Thanks.

I thought that might be the case.

Offline DebFrmHell

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #103 on: January 12, 2013, 11:13:09 AM »
I am bumping this because we already had a thread.  As usual, we went off on several different tangents but I don't understand the need for another thread for the same thing.

Site Meter
click
tracking