Author Topic: Crime Scene Sketch  (Read 21283 times)

Offline Lousy1

• Rate Post +6/-30
  • Fetch my hammer
Re: Crime Scene Sketch
« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2012, 08:46:28 PM »
Well, strictly speaking it wouldn't be from the 'edge' of the sidewalk; in the re-enactment George is walking down the middle of the sidewalk, a little bit past the T, and he says he started to back up towards his truck when Martin spoke to him from behind.

That is absolutely wrong. Martin is on the south end of the side walk and pointing to TM's position adjacent to him on the SOUTH section of the sidewalk. "Where did it start" "-right here ."

I doesn't really matter if at some other  point in the walk through he is in the middle of the side walk. what matters is his clear indication of his position when he was assaulted . Toes almost on the grass.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmermans-reenactment-trayvon-martin-shooting/story?id=16616864#.UAdyxLSe58s

I know that getting your facts straight won't  alter any of your conclusions but its considered good form.

Offline unitron

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2012, 09:29:50 PM »
That is absolutely wrong. Martin is on the south end of the side walk and pointing to TM's position adjacent to him on the SOUTH section of the sidewalk. "Where did it start" "-right here ."

I doesn't really matter if at some other  point in the walk through he is in the middle of the side walk. what matters is his clear indication of his position when he was assaulted . Toes almost on the grass.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmermans-reenactment-trayvon-martin-shooting/story?id=16616864#.UAdyxLSe58s

I know that getting your facts straight won't  alter any of your conclusions but its considered good form.

The south end of the sidewalk is down below B. Green's house.

Perhaps you mean the southern edge of the east-west sidewalk.

Offline nomatter_nevermind

• Rate Post +0/-0
The Odds Aren't Bad
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2012, 12:34:20 AM »
what are the odds an 11(11in) would not be in the measurements?

A little better than one in five.

The chance of one number in 12 not being in a random draw is 1-1/12=.917. There are 18 'draws', and the 18th power of .917 is .210.

There is also no 5(5in) in the measurements.

Offline dragon ash

• Rate Post +0/-0
  • Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2012, 12:42:33 AM »

I'd be a lot happier if George got his facts straight. He was walking on the sidewalk. He gets slightly west of the T when Martin talks to him, approaching from the south-east. George turns around, he says he backed up (which would be to the west/north-west).

So how do George's toes get 'almost on the grass' of the south side of the east/west sidewalk?

Don't worry. I know that pointing out yet another inconsistency and leap of logic in George's story won't change your mind
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 12:46:21 AM by dragon ash »

Offline spectator

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2012, 02:51:56 AM »
He's not claiming it's at brandy's or the next street over etc., he remembered it was at the "T" the night before, that's consistent.

If he's facing this way or a few feet off the next day it's still  CONSISTENT, my lord he was punched at night and i'm sure he seen a few stars.

It doesn't matter where the fight happened or ended there will always be people that say it couldn't have happened that way.

It is entertaining though.

Offline Lousy1

• Rate Post +6/-30
  • Fetch my hammer
« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2012, 05:41:23 AM »
The south end of the sidewalk is down below B. Green's house.

Perhaps you mean the southern edge of the east-west sidewalk.

Of course. that is where Zimmerman indicates the initial assault to place. Not on the NS walkway. I never assumed otherwise. .Here is a link to the  full sized reenactment video video so you don't have to wait ( in was the second video to play on the old link) The relevant parts start around 15 seconds into the video

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/george-zimmerman-reenacts-trayvon-martin-struggle-shooting-16617874

Offline JW

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #66 on: July 22, 2012, 03:43:01 PM »

I don't think it matters just how accurate George is in his walk thru. He seems to be more focused on what happened as opposed to where things happened. He definitly stumbled and was pushed to end up where it did. The downhill slope to the land helped it to move in that direction.

Has anyone came up with an exact distance from the "T" sidewalk they were?

Offline AghastInFL

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2013, 08:09:44 AM »
Diwataman revisit's the crime scene sketch and distances in the evidence field, an informative post which features the trig equations of Cylinder which began this thread.
HERE

Site Meter
click
tracking