Author Topic: Witness 7 - Brandy Green  (Read 6978 times)

Offline jupchurch

• Rate Post +0/-0
Witness 7 - Brandy Green
« on: July 18, 2012, 10:06:36 PM »
I read her interview on  page 32. She said that Trayvon Martin had visited her 7-8 times. This would explain why he knew about the cut through to enter the subdivision.

She also said that she didn't know about Zimmerman or the problem with burglaries. That seems odd, but maybe as a renter she was felt less involved in the community.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 11:55:28 PM by TalkLeft »

Offline DebFrmHell

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: Brandy Green
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 10:15:54 PM »
Soooo.  She is W7 so who is W10?  Her son?

Offline IgnatiusJDonnelly

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: Witness 7 - Brandy Green
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 10:41:40 AM »
What is Brandy's value as a witness?

Offline jupchurch

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 11:06:22 AM »
What is Brandy's value as a witness?

I don't know if she is valuable as a witness, but her statement cleared up some things for me. I suspect police feel the same way. Trayvon Martin had visited her house many time, so would be familiar with the layout of Retreat at Twin Lakes. She also said that she didn't know about the neighborhood watch, so Trayvon Martin probably wouldn't know either.  Actually that could be valuable if the prosecution asserts that Martin was scared of Zimmerman.

Did you notice on the witness list they just released, her address isn't listed as Retreat at Twin Lakes anymore?

Offline FromBelow

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2012, 11:13:56 AM »
Trayvon Martin had visited her house many time, so would be familiar with the layout of Retreat at Twin Lakes. She also said that she didn't know about the neighborhood watch, so Trayvon Martin probably wouldn't know either.

She said she'd lived there for 4 years and also said she didn't know about any crime in the neighborhood. We know there had been a lot of crime in that time. She'd have to be oblivious to have not heard about it. It's about 1:02 into the video.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1543560623001/what-really-happened-the-night-trayvon-martin-died/

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2012, 11:35:53 AM »
I don't know if she is valuable as a witness, but her statement cleared up some things for me. I suspect police feel the same way. Trayvon Martin had visited her house many time, so would be familiar with the layout of Retreat at Twin Lakes. She also said that she didn't know about the neighborhood watch, so Trayvon Martin probably wouldn't know either.  Actually that could be valuable if the prosecution asserts that Martin was scared of Zimmerman.

Did you notice on the witness list they just released, her address isn't listed as Retreat at Twin Lakes anymore?

She, like the Z's was a renter. I would bet the complex gets  more than a few visitors these days and the buffs all knew where she lived.  Time to move.

Offline annoyedbeyond

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2012, 11:45:11 AM »
She said she'd lived there for 4 years and also said she didn't know about any crime in the neighborhood. We know there had been a lot of crime in that time. She'd have to be oblivious to have not heard about it. It's about 1:02 into the video.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1543560623001/what-really-happened-the-night-trayvon-martin-died/

Meh. If she didn't interact with her neighbors and kept to herself there'd really be no reason for her to know about any of it.

I was chit chatting with one the cops in my town the other day and I learned a ton of really interesting stuff that had gone on within a mile or so of me that I never knew about because I don't interact with the neighbors.

Offline jupchurch

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2012, 03:13:40 PM »
She, like the Z's was a renter. I would bet the complex gets  more than a few visitors these days and the buffs all knew where she lived.  Time to move.

It probably doesn't help if your boyfriend's lawyer is talking about suing the HOA either. She works in Orange  County, IIRC. The commute probably sucks, unless she is doing shift work.

I just checked:

For more than two years now, Trayvonís father, Tracy Martin, a truck driver from Miami, had been dating Brandy Green, a juvenile detention officer in Orlando. She lived at the Retreat with her 14-year-old son, Chad, and it was not uncommon for the Martins to drive up from Miami for overnight visits.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/02/us/trayvon-martin-shooting-prompts-a-review-of-ideals.html?pagewanted=all

Offline annoyedbeyond

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2012, 03:24:22 PM »
I could swear I read just the other day that he and Brandy hadn't been seeing each other that long.

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2012, 03:31:44 PM »
2 years  I believe. 

Offline nomatter_nevermind

• Rate Post +0/-0
Brandy on Geraldo
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2012, 03:35:17 PM »
In this interview, Brandy Green said she didn't believe there had been 'a rash of thefts in this community', implying that she believed she would have heard if there had been.

Offline jupchurch

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: Brandy on Geraldo
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2012, 04:50:14 PM »
In this interview, Brandy Green said she didn't believe there had been 'a rash of thefts in this community', implying that she believed she would have heard if there had been.

The records said 30 incidents in the last two years. (last data dump page 236.). I got the impression that everybody got freaked out on the home invasion.  I still don't see how she could wired in on the crime situation and have no idea about the neighborhood watch.

Offline ding7777

• Rate Post +19/-59
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2012, 05:59:39 PM »
On page 32 of the dump, Brandy also says she didn't know they had a Neighborhood Watch Program. She also says she diD not receive any emails from the HOA re burglaries but after her neighbor said she was sent emails,  Brandy said she would get them and forward them to the SAO 

Offline DebFrmHell

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2012, 07:12:06 PM »
On page 32 of the dump, Brandy also says she didn't know they had a Neighborhood Watch Program. She also says she diD not receive any emails from the HOA re burglaries but after her neighbor said she was sent emails,  Brandy said she would get them and forward them to the SAO

She drove past the blue and white NW sign everytime she entered the complex.  At least from the TTL entry.  I have to go to google maps to see if there is one on the rear entry.  If she is a renter, she may not have gotten the emails.  Those would have been sent to the owner of the property.

Yep, there is one by the back gate, too.

Offline nomatter_nevermind

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2012, 07:36:18 PM »
If I were never contacted about NW, I would assume it was defunct and nobody bothered to take the signs down.

Site Meter
click
tracking