Author Topic: Timeline with Bonus Audio  (Read 17951 times)

Offline Juan

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: Timeline with Bonus Audio
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2012, 07:07:37 PM »
And that would be important ... depending on what he said..
Why?

Are you speculating that the 911 recording systems was deliberately compromised?
What do you think might be required to do that. Whats the motivation?

Compromised ? No, not at all. If he called 911 & said a guy assaulted him & went for his gun & he had to shoot him it would benefit him. On the other hand if he said something like my gun accidentally went off in a struggle it would damage his defense. The fact the alleged call is not in evidence makes me believe there was no such call made.

Offline nomatter_nevermind

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2012, 07:17:26 PM »
The fact the alleged call is not in evidence makes me believe there was no such call made.

Good point.

If such a call happened, the recording should have been released with the others.

If there was a call, it was non-emergency. In the header, five lines down from Zimmerman's name, is Call Source: TEL. A 911 call would have 911 in place of TEL.

• Rate Post +0/-0
About the Service
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2012, 07:27:30 PM »
Maybe Zimmerman was just calling to complain about the SPD's slow response time.

Offline DebFrmHell

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2012, 09:17:29 PM »
Assume W-5 (Cutcher) was the last caller at 7:19:04, and W-18 next to last at 7:18:00.

That gives us these times for W-18's narrative:

After that W-18 stopped describing the scene and indulged in some emotional venting. At 7:22:50 she noted the arrival of another officer.

(insert halo)

Offline dragon ash

• Rate Post +0/-0
  • Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2012, 08:10:19 AM »
1:57:62 - No, you go in straight through the entrance and then you make a left. Uh, yeah, you go straight
in, don't turn and make a left [2:06:89] sh*t, he's running. [in real time this is at 7:11:41 PM].
2:08:82 - He's running? Which way is he running? [truck door opens, door open chime/alarm]
2:10:24 - Uh [grunts while exiting truck] down towards the other entrance of the neighborhood [door
closes].

BBM:
Is this the reason that GZ thinks the Dispatcher wanted him to keep track of TM?
I don't think anyone can confuse 'which way is he running' with 'keep following the suspect'. George knows fairly quickly which way he's running - towards the back entrance - and tells the dispatcher.

Offline DebFrmHell

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2012, 08:31:18 AM »
I don't think anyone can confuse 'which way is he running' with 'keep following the suspect'. George knows fairly quickly which way he's running - towards the back entrance - and tells the dispatcher.

I don't think that I am implying that he is to "keep following the suspect"  Why did you call TM "The Suspect?"  To the best of my knowledge, I have never referred to him that way.   I call him by his name or by his initials.

He asked "which way is he running" before GZ left his truck.  If you look at the timeline it could be the impetus needed to get George out of the truck. 

The dispatcher clearly tells him "We don't need you to do that" seconds after George has left the truck.

George knows fairly quickly which way he's running
"Fairly quickly" is not immediately, wouldn't you agree?

I think there is a difference that even you can see... 

Offline RWright

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2012, 09:54:20 AM »

How do you accomplish the bold without keeping Trayvon in sight?

1:15:52 - Something's wrong with him. Yep, he's coming to
check me out. He's got something in his hands. I don't know what his deal is.
1:27:41- Okay. Just let me know if he does anything, okay? [crosstalk: Please just get an officer over
here].
1:29:89 - Yeah, we've got him on the way. Just let me know if this guy does anything else.
1:34:25- Okay...

Offline dragon ash

• Rate Post +0/-0
  • Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent
« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2012, 10:12:44 AM »
I don't think that I am implying that he is to "keep following the suspect"  Why did you call TM "The Suspect?"  To the best of my knowledge, I have never referred to him that way.   I call him by his name or by his initials.

That's what George used in his statements and audio interviews. Maybe I just missed it, but I don't recall him using Trayvon's name.

He asked "which way is he running" before GZ left his truck.  If you look at the timeline it could be the impetus needed to get George out of the truck. 

The dispatcher clearly tells him "We don't need you to do that" seconds after George has left the truck.
No way. George is getting out of the car because "sh*t, he's running', and the dispatch at the same time happens to ask 'which way'. George didn't say 'I don't know, let me see'. He was already getting out of the car, and the human body does not react that fast - especially since you're trying to say that George is  'out of shape' and 'obese'. Secondly, if you think he gets out of the truck because the NEN dispatch asked him to, then you have to agree that he should have obeyed the NEN dispatch when he said not to follow Martin.

'seconds' after George has left the truck.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Nice obfuscation. It's almost 30 seconds after George left the truck - he'd be up by the cut-through behind the houses by then.

1:27:41- Okay. Just let me know if he does anything, okay? [crosstalk: Please just get an officer over
here].
1:29:89 - Yeah, we've got him on the way. Just let me know if this guy does anything else.
Really? You want to take the dispatcher's comments directed at Zimmerman when George says Martin is right in front of him, and say that was the dispatcher telling George to get out and track down a suspect that was now out of site, some 30 seconds later? And he says 'JUST' let me know if Martin does anything else. Observe and report - you know, specifically what Neighborhood Watch patrols are supposed to do.

A minute later the same dispatcher =tells= George he shouldn't follow the suspect. Yet George spent two-plus minutes after hanging up with the NEN doing just that.

Have you even listened to the call? It's immediate. Dispatch asks, and George answers right away.

This, by the way, means that Martin was closer to the back of the houses when he started running, and wasn't near George's car. FWIW.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 10:15:31 AM by dragon ash »

Offline unitron

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2012, 11:15:50 AM »
I don't think anyone can confuse 'which way is he running' with 'keep following the suspect'....

But if anyone could, it would almost certainly be one George M. Zimmerman, of Sanford, Florida.

Offline unitron

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2012, 11:24:53 AM »

here].

"How do you accomplish the bold without keeping Trayvon in sight?"

You say "He went out of sight."*

Going out of sight is doing something, or something else or other than, or in addition to, what he's done already

No way in hell a police dispatcher tells a civilian "Maintain active surveillance on the suspect until the officer gets there!".

That's a decade of lawsuits just begging to happen.

*Or the revised version, "He skipped out of sight".

Offline unitron

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2012, 12:03:09 PM »

I think there is a difference that even you can see...

It's more believeable that Zimmerman sees that Martin ran and decides to get out of the truck while being asked which way Martin ran, because the sound of him opening the door or unbuckling his seatbelt or whatever comes too soon after the question to be in response to it, but just about long enough after "He's running" to be the result of a sudden decision to get out.

His "Down towards the other entrance" comes too soon to have depended on getting out of the truck to be able to see it, so either he's parked facing east and saw it through the windshield, or facing west and saw it in one of the mirrors.

Offline MJW

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2012, 12:47:40 PM »
His "Down towards the other entrance" comes too soon to have depended on getting out of the truck to be able to see it, so either he's parked facing east and saw it through the windshield, or facing west and saw it in one of the mirrors.

In one of the police interviews, Zimmerman says the path to the "T" was at first illuminated by his truck's headlights until they automatically went off.  That would, of course, require the truck to face east.

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2012, 01:11:14 PM »
(insert halo)

You mean the dispatcher? He was quite patient with her, in real time.

I long ago developed a clinical detachment toward that recording. I know the poor lady was distraught. That's old news. Those parts of the recording register on my brain as 'not what I'm looking for.'

Offline IgnatiusJDonnelly

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2012, 12:28:44 PM »

here].

Well, this is before TM skipped away and GZ got out of his truck and moved in the same direction as TM.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 12:37:13 PM by IgnatiusJDonnelly »

Offline AJ

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2012, 01:11:01 PM »
I've been thinking about doing something to assist others in creating audio files for their timelines. I am a software engineer (or "programmer" as many know us as) and I can write up a piece of software that takes the call start time for Mr. Zimmerman, the call start time for W11/20, and the arrival times and would export an audio file that reflects. I'm not saying I'd make it commercial grade (I'd probably use C# instead of C/C++), it'd be tossed together in a matter of a few hours but it would do this for those who don't have the means to do it otherwise. I'd supply the audio files (including a police siren, a police radio sound [backup arrival], and both call audio files). Would anyone be interested in it? Not going to do it if there's no interest in it.

Site Meter
click
tracking