Author Topic: Timeline with Bonus Audio  (Read 15533 times)

Offline MJW

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: Timeline with Bonus Audio
« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2012, 03:32:18 PM »
I don't that the Creation time is always the same as start of the recording. Officer Singleton may have access to the recording log file and they just happened to match in this case.

Singleton has Martin running at 19:13:19 while the phone log has him running at 19:11:59.  Both can't be right.  The most reasonable assumption is that log is more likely correct.  Add to that the fact that Singleton's version is consistent with using the creation time instead of the connection time, and the conclusion seems clear.

Offline jupchurch

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2012, 05:55:03 PM »
She has been pretty good about replying to my emails.

I still need to listen to the NEN call and check Singleton's times. Keep in mind that we haven't seen Zimmerman's cell phone records as I recall. That will give us another check.

I can't find the event log report for 20120571669 (The 911 call from W11). There are a lot of references to it, but I can't find a copy in the discovery evidence. Has anyone else seen it?

The times in the audio recording of Zimmerman 911 call do match Singleton's timeline.

Offline unitron

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #77 on: July 25, 2012, 06:42:42 PM »
...The process below  is particularly cumbersome because you canít add and subtract normally with minutes which  have 60 seconds, not 100...

Those of us who used to have to meet the top of the hour network news feed exactly on time back in the days of playing 45 RPM singles on a turntable can do it in our heads. ;D

Backwards and forwards.

Offline Lousy1

• Rate Post +6/-30
  • Fetch my hammer
« Reply #78 on: July 25, 2012, 08:53:18 PM »
Those of us who used to have to meet the top of the hour network news feed exactly on time back in the days of playing 45 RPM singles on a turntable can do it in our heads. ;D

Backwards and forwards.

There may be a reason that some become engineers while others become lawyers.

Offline Juan

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #79 on: July 25, 2012, 09:47:39 PM »

Backwards and forwards.

Or do as most did & go to the news with an instrumental & fade it down to make the feed on time.

Offline unitron

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #80 on: July 25, 2012, 11:10:01 PM »

I never had quite enough of the right kind of brain for either.

Offline unitron

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #81 on: July 25, 2012, 11:13:30 PM »
Or do as most did & go to the news with an instrumental & fade it down to make the feed on time.

Having originally been a listener who hated being in the middle of enjoying a good instrumental only to have it interrupted, I quickly taught myself how to start with 59:60 and work backwards to make it come out tight.

Offline jupchurch

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #82 on: July 26, 2012, 02:59:49 PM »

I remember thinking when I watched O'Mara fumble with the AV stuff at the bond hearing, that I should send him my resume.

Site Meter
click
tracking