Author Topic: Dee Dee's Statement to SAO (Partial Transcript)  (Read 42376 times)

Offline annoyedbeyond

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: Dee Dee's Statement to SAO (Partial Transcript)
« Reply #240 on: July 27, 2012, 08:33:07 AM »
except I will never be convinced that TM did not know GZ for exactly what he was NW.
The neighbor hood watch was well defined by signage at both gates and any vehicle inside the gated community obviously belonged there. The guy watching him, on the phone was easily identifiable to TM. Consider also DD mentions multiple times  the man is "watching him" vs GZ says TM is just staring at him, its a subtle semantic difference and there is much more to my opinion, but that is a salient point IMO.

I don't know. If that was the case why wouldn't she report TM saying "that damn neighborhood watch jerk is following me" or something? I mean...she's precise, right? She documents how she hears the grass and she reports TM adjusting his hood a time or two.
 8)

Offline annoyedbeyond

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #241 on: July 27, 2012, 08:58:14 AM »
I think we've gone back off topic again.

Offline DebFrmHell

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #242 on: July 27, 2012, 10:30:41 AM »
I think we've gone back off topic again.

Exactly, and this thread is going to be locked.  Jeralyn shouldn't have to come in and clean up threads.

Offline spectator

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #243 on: July 27, 2012, 11:09:21 AM »
If he would have said NW it might not have mattered one bit or possibly ticked him off even more.

May GZ should have said he was looking for his dog?

Dee Dee claims a different greeting, if in fact she was on the other end.

Offline TalkLeft

• Administrator
  • Rate Post +0/-0
    • TalkLeft: The Politics of Crime
« Reply #244 on: July 27, 2012, 12:22:11 PM »
I am locking this thread for now. If there is new information about DeeDee's statement it can be reopened or a new thread started. I've cleaned this thread of the multiple off-topic comments since last night, despite two requests to stay on topic or start a new thread about whatever it is you want to talk about.

I cannot delete multiple comments at once, only individually. That takes a lot of time. Please be respectful of comment rules.  Later on, when you are trying to recall or find information about a topic, you will appreciate that you can go directly to a  specific thread and find comments only on that topic.

Site Meter
click
tracking