Author Topic: Missing Discovery  (Read 14766 times)

Offline FromBelow

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: Missing Discovery
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2012, 05:37:42 AM »
I apologize if this was mentioned, but shouldn't there be audio samples from Trayvon for voice comparison? I think this has been asked elsewhere, but why have we never heard his voice?

EDIT: And yes, I know that TM couldn't give a voice sample after death. No voice mail? Videos? Nothing? Was there any mention of investigators attempting to get voice samples of him? It would seem pretty important considering how significant who was screaming is. I think there would be some mention.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 05:50:13 AM by FromBelow »

Offline unitron

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2012, 06:26:53 AM »
Didn't a cop ask one of neighbors to take photos because his cell phone was not working?

What I saw in one of the reports was that a department camera, not a cell phone, was not there or wasn't working right, and that's why the officer used his own cell phone, which I think I remember him uploading the photos to his department laptop but forgetting to report it for a day or so.

I don't think there's any confirmation anywhere of an officer asking a civilian to take pictures.

That would be a chain of evidence nightmare, I'd think.

Offline nomatter_nevermind

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2012, 06:44:53 AM »
I apologize if this was mentioned, but shouldn't there be audio samples from Trayvon for voice comparison?

The Martins say they don't have any.

The standard for getting a warrant is probable cause. Investigators would need some evidence the Martins are lying, enough to meet probable cause, to get a warrant to search their premises.

Serving such a warrant would be a PR nightmare. They might hesitate to do it even if they have probable cause.

Offline FromBelow

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2012, 06:56:19 AM »
The Martins say they don't have any.

Offhand do you remember where you saw this?

Offline IgnatiusJDonnelly

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2012, 07:01:30 AM »
Offhand do you remember where you saw this?

I saw Charles Blow on Lawrence O'Donnel's show talking about it.(early April?)
He'd gotten the info first hand from Sybrina Fulton. Blow seemed supportive but skeptical.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 07:07:57 AM by IgnatiusJDonnelly »

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2012, 08:19:33 AM »
I saw Charles Blow on Lawrence O'Donnel's show talking about it.(early April?)

Thank you.

Transcript

Offline TalkLeft

• Administrator
  • Rate Post +0/-0
    • TalkLeft: The Politics of Crime
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2012, 10:23:36 AM »
With modern teenagers, I find it odd that there wouldn't be be some video on Trayvon's computer or one of his friend's computers or on Facebook or twitter. Of course if there was video, I would have expected someone would have sold it by now. There seems to be plenty of still pictures of him.

You can actually hear Trayvon talking on the 7-11 video, but the only think I conclude from that is that he doesn't sound like a young boy.

Please don't get into a discussion of where you can find Trayvon videos. Stick to the missing discovery please.

Offline Redbrow

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2012, 02:57:25 PM »
There have been conflicting reports of how DeeDee's phone call was discovered. Natalie Jackson stated it was discovered by a hired private investigator.

1. Who discovered the phone record? Copies of the investigator's reports.
2. When was the phone record discovered?
3. Who first contacted DeeDee? DeeDee's phone records. All recordings of conversations with DeeDee.
4. When was DeeDee first contacted? All relevant phone records.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 02:59:53 PM by Redbrow »

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2012, 10:53:14 PM »
I want to see a photo of the earphones/headphones.

Offline unitron

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2012, 11:12:30 PM »
Please don't get into a discussion of where you can find Trayvon videos. Stick to the missing discovery please.

Is this thread for stuff we know they have but that we haven't yet seen, or is it elastic enough for

1.  Stuff they might have but haven't yet revealed that they do or don't have.

2.  Stuff we think they should have gathered and/or stuff we wish they had gathered.

?

Note I'm only talking about stuff that actually exists, not stuff like a recording of all of both parties' telephone calls or a high-res video of the struggle or traffic copter video of everywhere Zimmerman's truck went all that day.

Offline TalkLeft

• Administrator
  • Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2012, 11:54:14 PM »
Is this thread for stuff we know they have but that we haven't yet seen, or is it elastic enough for

1.  Stuff they might have but haven't yet revealed that they do or don't have.

2.  Stuff we think they should have gathered and/or stuff we wish they had gathered.

Note I'm only talking about stuff that actually exists, not stuff like a recording of all of both parties' telephone calls or a high-res video of the struggle or traffic copter video of everywhere Zimmerman's truck went all that day.

It's for things they have disclosed exist but have not been provided. It's not for what we think they should have gotten, things we don't know if they got, or we wish they got. It's for things mentioned in reports, at hearings or in pleadings so we know they have them.

Offline unitron

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2012, 12:11:33 AM »
It's for things they have disclosed exist but have not been provided. It's not for what we think they should have gotten, things we don't know if they got, or we wish they got. It's for things mentioned in reports, at hearings or in pleadings so we know they have them.

Thank you for the clarification.

Offline turbo6

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2012, 09:25:08 PM »
So there was an audio interview with the 7-11 clerk? Anyone have any idea on the date it was recorded?

I'd be interested in hearing it, granted if it was done shortly after the shooting. Not so much if it was after it made national news.

Based on some of his mannerisms in the video, I would imagine his unbiased thoughts on TM wouldn't be particularly favorable to the prosecutors.

Offline TalkLeft

• Administrator
  • Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2012, 10:05:53 PM »
So there was an audio interview with the 7-11 clerk? Anyone have any idea on the date it was recorded?

I'd be interested in hearing it, granted if it was done shortly after the shooting. Not so much if it was after it made national news. Based on some of his mannerisms in the video, I would imagine his unbiased thoughts on TM wouldn't be particularly favorable to the prosecutors.

7/11 clerk's recorded interview was on March 29, done by FDLE. See page 69 of the 284 page discovery. He did not remember Trayvon or his interaction with him, even after being shown his picture.

Please discuss the interview in another thread, this is just for pointing out missing evidence.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 10:42:06 PM by TalkLeft »

Offline TalkLeft

• Administrator
  • Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2012, 11:27:15 PM »
If you're going to remove my rebuttal, please remove turbo6' unfounded insinuation.

No. He asked a question about the audio and where it was located.

You can respond to his characterization in a thread discussing the content. I  don't like to edit people's comments (as opposed to delete) except to make technical changes (coding, etc.)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 12:31:06 AM by TalkLeft »

Site Meter
click
tracking