Author Topic: Missing Discovery  (Read 16569 times)

Offline DebFrmHell

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: Missing Discovery
« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2012, 08:26:15 AM »
In a Mar 5th request from Officer Santiago, Tracy Martin wouldn't give them access to TM's phone without first discussing it with Crump.

Did the SPD ever get a search warrant to access that phone or the phone records?  Who has the phone currently?

Offline nomatter_nevermind

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2012, 08:46:00 AM »
Did the SPD ever get a search warrant to access that phone or the phone records? 

Not before they declared the investigation complete. I think what they asked for was a subpoena, not a warrant.

If the order was granted eventually, I guess it would be transferable to SAO/FDLE, as the authorities currently investigating the case, rather than them having to start the process over from scratch.

Early in his interview of Dee Dee, de la Rionda said something about having all the phone records.

Who has the phone currently?

I don't know, but I know of no reason to think it isn't with the other evidence. Evidence in a criminal case typically isn't released until the case is resolved.

I'm guessing it's all still in the SPD evidence lock-up. SAO/FDLE had to go to Sanford to interview witnesses, so they could look at evidence at the same time. Every time evidence is moved it complicates the chain of custody, and there's a chance of something getting lost. I wouldn't expect evidence to be moved until it's needed in court.

Offline DebFrmHell

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2012, 06:04:44 AM »
I am not sure where to post this so if it is wrong, I apologize in advance.

Did the FBI ever interview Barns, Villanova or Perkins?  Serino thought that the source of leaks was from the SPD and felt pressured by them to file charges against Zimmerman very early on in the investigation.

Isn't the DOJ investigating the SPD?  I am not sure if they are investigating them or if they are investigating GZ.  Sorry but I am confused.

Offline DebFrmHell

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2012, 10:58:17 PM »
Did the State subpoena the ABC interview with Dee Dee since what was released was mostly unintelligible?

As pointed out, MOM should be able to get a clear copy.

Offline TalkLeft

• Administrator
  • Rate Post +0/-0
    • TalkLeft: The Politics of Crime
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2012, 12:49:53 PM »
In a Mar 5th request from Officer Santiago, Tracy Martin wouldn't give them access to TM's phone without first discussing it with Crump. Did the SPD ever get a search warrant to access that phone or the phone records?  Who has the phone currently?

Yes, it appears there was a search warrant but we haven't seen it -- or the actual phone records it prodcued.

See page 7 of State's Redacted Discovery  Exhibit for the list of phone records obtained with dates and type of records.  Then look at page 3 of the States Redacted Second Discovery Exhibit where under section K it lists the search warrant and return for  telephone records and Tracy Martin's phone records from 1/1/12 to 3/1/12.

Offline DebFrmHell

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2012, 11:34:15 PM »
I would like to know if W18's interview with the PI hired by Crump is part of the discovery being released.

According to the redacted Witness and Evidence list, they had the 911 call, a written statement to Officer Mead, and the audio from Serino, all from 2/26th.

In the 4/2/12 interview with Gilbreath, there is a mention of W18 and her attorney contacting Crump's office.  There is a written statement taken by the PI on 3/16th.

Attorney for W18 (Brett?) was upset that Natalie Jackson had supplied that statement to LE when it was not supposed to be.  Why would a witness give a statement to the TM lawyers with the expressed concern that it not be made available to LE?

I don't understand nor do I understand a witness that gets a lawyer...

Offline DebFrmHell

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2012, 07:06:10 AM »
Didn't the State enter the My Space page that was Zimmerman's in 2005?  Where is the subpoena for that to verify, if that is the case?

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #52 on: September 29, 2012, 06:06:26 AM »

Two photos of Zimmerman's bare arms, showing no defensive wounds, seem to have been shown to Zimmerman by Serino, along with some other photos. I've listed ten, possibly all of them, in a comment beginning a new thread.

Serino seemed to be discussing the pictures of Zimmerman's arms, beginning about 12:07 and 16:12 on the recording of part 1 of the 2/29 interview.

Audio

Offline TalkLeft

• Administrator
  • Rate Post +0/-0
    • TalkLeft: The Politics of Crime
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2012, 04:11:11 PM »
Can you please not link to a blatant anti-Zimmerman site with popups asking for money? Those interviews are available on multiple sites, and I prefer not to send readers there.

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2012, 06:05:53 PM »

Two more missing drawings are Selma Mora's and Mary Cutcher's, made during their 3/2 SPD interviews.

Mora

Cutcher

There you are. Same comment, different links. Please delete the other one.

Offline DebFrmHell

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2012, 10:26:00 PM »
I was reading some more of the interviews done by the SAO.  Officer Wagner took pictures of both Martin and Zimmerman and used them to see if anyone could ID either individuals.

Would Officer Wagner have a separate CD since he took those pictures with his camera phone?

Site Meter
click
tracking