Author Topic: Timelines and Routes, Thread 2  (Read 75988 times)

Offline Kyreth

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: Timelines and Routes, Thread 2
« Reply #270 on: April 13, 2013, 01:35:44 PM »
It's not likely George was at the clubhouse when he connected with Noffke.  George did try and connect and was on hold for some time before getting through, so he probably was at the clubhouse when he first called but parked elsewhere by the time he got through.

Offline ding7777

• Rate Post +19/-59
« Reply #271 on: April 13, 2013, 01:41:10 PM »
...  In fact Zimmerman must have annoyed him enough to cause the later confrontation.  ...

TM is soaking wet and if TM got to Green's house but could not get in (TM did not have keys on him; Chad was playing a video game w/headphones and did not hear him). Would this have annoyed TM enough to initiate a confrontation without GZ doing anything?

Offline leftwig

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #272 on: April 13, 2013, 02:31:53 PM »
IF TM had gotten to BG's and couldn't get in, I would think one of two things (probably both) would have occurred).  He would have told Dee Dee and/or he would have called Chad to let him in.  It appears he did neither.

Offline Departure

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #273 on: April 13, 2013, 03:04:00 PM »
It's not likely George was at the clubhouse when he connected with Noffke.  George did try and connect and was on hold for some time before getting through, so he probably was at the clubhouse when he first called but parked elsewhere by the time he got through.

To the part BBM, how do you know this for certain?

I agree that what you say is likely, but I don't really have anything, which is, IMO, solid to base it on.

Offline RickyJim

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #274 on: April 13, 2013, 04:53:21 PM »
IF TM had gotten to BG's and couldn't get in, I would think one of two things (probably both) would have occurred).  He would have told Dee Dee and/or he would have called Chad to let him in.  It appears he did neither.
Doesn't the Esquire Magazine article say that Trayvon left the patio door unlocked so he could get back in?

Offline RickyJim

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #275 on: April 13, 2013, 05:15:03 PM »
What interaction?
I was asking about Zimmerman's account of his and Martin's movements between Taafe's and the clubhouse.  If you recall Dave Knechel's video interview of Taafe, Frank couldn't understand why Martin didn't take the diagonal shortcut by the pond to get to Brandy's townhouse, as any resident would to get home as quickly as possible in the rain.  He would have avoided having Zimmerman follow him that way.  Maybe Trayvon just didn't know any better.  In order for Martin to get annoyed, Zimmerman must have made his tailing obvious to Martin before the NEN call started since he describes Martin's threatening behavior early in the call, apparently before he drove onto TTL.

Offline nomatter_nevermind

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #276 on: April 13, 2013, 06:27:24 PM »
In order for Martin to get annoyed, Zimmerman must have . . .

If you know what Zimmerman 'must have' done to annoy Martin, you know something I don't.

Offline unitron

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #277 on: April 13, 2013, 06:35:21 PM »
Yes.

The 7-11 is a 15 minute walk.

The white Honda was parked at the 7-Eleven?

;D

Offline unitron

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #278 on: April 13, 2013, 06:38:17 PM »
One of the officers, the one that took the cell phone pictures, was showing it to people to see if they recognized either Zimmerman or Martin.

uni, In one of the pictures where the officer is looking westward caught the back end of a Nissan truck.  That is a reason for him to park further back from the E-W sidewalk.  IIRC, he changed the position of his truck on the google map that Singleton supplied to him.  Slightly closer by maybe a cars length.

I have no reason not to think that dash cams in the LE cars arriving on the TTL side would not have picked up the position of the truck.

You don't think the dash cams didn't pick up the truck?

If I don't hear differently, I'm going to assume one more negative than necessary to say what you actually meant snuck into your last sentence while you weren't looking.

:)

Offline RickyJim

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #279 on: April 13, 2013, 06:49:00 PM »
If you know what Zimmerman 'must have' done to annoy Martin, you know something I don't.
It's called process of elimination.  Zimmerman didn't have any opportunities to do anything else to irritate Martin while he was in his truck besides following.

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #280 on: April 13, 2013, 06:56:09 PM »
One of the officers, the one that took the cell phone pictures, was showing it to people to see if they recognized either Zimmerman or Martin.

About 7:30, Serino contacted the duty officer, Lt. Mike Taylor, via Nextel. Taylor's briefing of Serino identified the shooter as 'George Michael Zimmerman'. (37/184)

The event report records running the tag for the white Honda about 8:33 (13/33).

That doesn't have to mean Bernosky knew, but the name was available about an hour or more before the first tag was run.

IIRC, he changed the position of his truck on the google map that Singleton supplied to him.  Slightly closer by maybe a cars length.

More like the length of a building. (Maps.)

I have no reason not to think that dash cams in the LE cars arriving on the TTL side would not have picked up the position of the truck.

Good point.

Offline unitron

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #281 on: April 13, 2013, 07:03:11 PM »
I was asking about Zimmerman's account of his and Martin's movements between Taafe's and the clubhouse.  If you recall Dave Knechel's video interview of Taafe, Frank couldn't understand why Martin didn't take the diagonal shortcut by the pond to get to Brandy's townhouse, as any resident would to get home as quickly as possible in the rain.  He would have avoided having Zimmerman follow him that way.  Maybe Trayvon just didn't know any better.  In order for Martin to get annoyed, Zimmerman must have made his tailing obvious to Martin before the NEN call started since he describes Martin's threatening behavior early in the call, apparently before he drove onto TTL.

The description of "threating behavior" begins 45 seconds into the call.

Yeah. A dark hoodie, like a grey hoodie, and either jeans or sweatpants and white tennis shoes. He's [unintelligible], he was just staring...
Dispatcher: Okay, he's just walking around the area...
Zimmerman: ...looking at all the houses.
Dispatcher: Okay...
Zimmerman: Now he's just staring at me.
Dispatcher: Okay. You said it's 1111 Retreat View? Or 111?
Zimmerman: That's the clubhouse... [Note 3, 3rd picture]
Dispatcher: That's the clubhouse. Do you know what the—he's near the clubhouse right now?
Zimmerman: Yeah, now he's coming towards me.
Dispatcher: Okay.
Zimmerman: He's got his hand in his waistband. And he's a black male.

so the drive to TTL has to occur during

Dispatcher: Sanford Police Department. ...
Zimmerman: Hey, we've had some break-ins in my neighborhood, and there's a real suspicious guy, uh, [near] Retreat View Circle. Um, the best address I can give you is 111 Retreat View Circle. This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about.
Dispatcher: Okay, and this guy is he white, black, or Hispanic?
Zimmerman: He looks black.

so if Sean answered while George was at the clubhouse, he'd have to have pulled out and gone down TTL very shortly into "Hey, we've had some break-ins...", because the circling supposedly happened beginning with " Yeah, now he's coming towards me."

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #282 on: April 13, 2013, 07:04:15 PM »
The white Honda was parked at the 7-Eleven?

;D

Exactly.

Bernosky walked to the 7-11, found a white Honda there and called it in around 8:30. Then he walked back to RATL, and called in Zimmerman's gray/silver Honda around 8:45.

Mystery solved.

Offline AJ

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #283 on: April 13, 2013, 07:12:20 PM »
The description of "threating behavior" begins 45 seconds into the call.

so the drive to TTL has to occur during

so if Sean answered while George was at the clubhouse, he'd have to have pulled out and gone down TTL very shortly into "Hey, we've had some break-ins...", because the circling supposedly happened beginning with " Yeah, now he's coming towards me."

I still say at the 15 second mark you hear a turn signal indicating he's turning right onto TTL, and at 1:09 you hear him putting his vehicle into park.

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #284 on: April 13, 2013, 07:14:10 PM »
I still say at the 15 second mark you hear a turn signal indicating he's turning right onto TTL, and at 1:09 you hear him putting his vehicle into park.

Many people say many things about the non-vocal noises on the NEN recording.

Site Meter
click
tracking