Author Topic: Timelines and Routes, Thread 2  (Read 76030 times)

Offline AJ

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: Timelines and Routes, Thread 2
« Reply #285 on: April 13, 2013, 07:16:22 PM »
Many people say many things about the non-vocal noises on the NEN recording.

Fair enough. What do you think the tick-tock-tick-tock sound at 0:15 is? I have yet to hear another theory on that sound.

Offline nomatter_nevermind

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #286 on: April 13, 2013, 07:22:33 PM »
What do you think the tick-tock-tick-tock sound at 0:15 is?

I don't hear it.

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #287 on: April 13, 2013, 07:41:09 PM »
George did try and connect and was on hold for some time before getting through

I agree that what you say is likely, but I don't really have anything, which is, IMO, solid to base it on.

I don't think it's all that likely. The conjecture stems from a single, ambiguous observation that was interrupted in the middle.

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #288 on: April 13, 2013, 08:09:58 PM »
Doesn't the Esquire Magazine article say that Trayvon left the patio door unlocked so he could get back in?

No.

He slid open the glass door of the patio and slipped out into the steamy Florida twilight, an ordinary thing on an ordinary night.

That's all the article says about the patio door. Nothing about whether Trayvon locked it after himself, or whether Chad locked it after he left.

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #289 on: April 13, 2013, 08:13:44 PM »
IF TM had gotten to BG's and couldn't get in, I would think one of two things (probably both) would have occurred).  He would have told Dee Dee and/or he would have called Chad to let him in.  It appears he did neither.

Chad might not have heard the phone. Dee Dee's whole story could be fabricated. I don't know that the phone records released by ABC have been confirmed to be for a phone Trayvon was using that night.

Offline MJW

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #290 on: April 13, 2013, 09:48:43 PM »
Chad might not have heard the phone. Dee Dee's whole story could be fabricated. I don't know that the phone records released by ABC have been confirmed to be for a phone Trayvon was using that night.

Supposedly Chad was just talking with TM minutes before. Wouldn't he have been waiting for TM to arrive?

Offline Departure

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #291 on: April 13, 2013, 09:52:59 PM »
I still say at the 15 second mark you hear a turn signal indicating he's turning right onto TTL, and at 1:09 you hear him putting his vehicle into park.

The sound at the 15 second mark (16 second for my .WAV file), for my money, is his windshield wipers, on an intermittent delay.  The exact same sound (maybe ever so slightly magnified) is heard at the 1:00 mark.  It's heard again at the 1:16 mark.  I think I hear it again at the 1:53/1:54 mark.  I think I may also hear it at the 0:30/0:31 second mark, but Noffke's voice is drowning it out.  I was trying to time the delay between the sounds, to get a set interval in seconds.  It seems they're mostly 15 seconds apart, but the one I think I hear at 1:53/1:54 puts that timing off.

Offline MJW

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #292 on: April 13, 2013, 09:55:24 PM »
I don't know that the phone records released by ABC have been confirmed to be for a phone Trayvon was using that night.

I missed that part. Do you mean the phone found at the scene might not be the phone in the phone records, or that TM might not have been using that phone? The first theory seems to be contradicted by the phone records' entry for the 911 call from the police that was used to determine the phone number.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 09:57:18 PM by MJW »

Offline Departure

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #293 on: April 13, 2013, 09:56:35 PM »
I agree that what you say is likely, but I don't really have anything, which is, IMO, solid to base it on.

I don't think it's all that likely. The conjecture stems from a single, ambiguous observation that was interrupted in the middle.

Which single observation are you referring to?

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #294 on: April 13, 2013, 10:15:27 PM »
Do you mean the phone found at the scene might not be the phone in the phone records, or that TM might not have been using that phone?

Either.

The first theory seems to be contradicted by the phone records' entry for the 911 call from the police that was used to determine the phone number.

Good point. I had forgotten about that.

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #295 on: April 13, 2013, 10:40:02 PM »
Which single observation are you referring to?

2/26-2, 1:36-47
Singleton: And then, where do you go, when you realize, you said he comes, and he circles your car?

Zimmerman: No, ma'am. I lost contact of him, as I was trying to get through, because you have to-

Singleton: So does he continue past you?

Audio

Offline Departure

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #296 on: April 13, 2013, 10:45:03 PM »
2/26-2, 1:36-47
Audio

Are we discussing whether or not he was at the clubhouse when the call connected, or whether or not there was a delay in getting through to the dispatcher when initially calling?

Offline DebFrmHell

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #297 on: April 13, 2013, 10:46:03 PM »

You don't think the dash cams didn't pick up the truck?

If I don't hear differently, I'm going to assume one more negative than necessary to say what you actually meant snuck into your last sentence while you weren't looking.

:)

;D ;D ;D  Agreed. Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee!

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #298 on: April 13, 2013, 10:58:04 PM »
Are we discussing whether or not he was at the clubhouse when the call connected, or whether or not there was a delay in getting through to the dispatcher when initially calling?

Neither.

George did try and connect and was on hold for some time before getting through

Zimmerman indicated some kind of delay, although he only mentioned it once. He never specifically said he was 'on hold'.

Offline AJ

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #299 on: April 13, 2013, 11:13:31 PM »
The sound at the 15 second mark (16 second for my .WAV file), for my money, is his windshield wipers, on an intermittent delay.  The exact same sound (maybe ever so slightly magnified) is heard at the 1:00 mark.  It's heard again at the 1:16 mark.  I think I hear it again at the 1:53/1:54 mark.  I think I may also hear it at the 0:30/0:31 second mark, but Noffke's voice is drowning it out.  I was trying to time the delay between the sounds, to get a set interval in seconds.  It seems they're mostly 15 seconds apart, but the one I think I hear at 1:53/1:54 puts that timing off.

There is a windshield wiper OVER the sound that I'm speaking of - you have to listen closely to the "silence" between the words of Mr. Zimmerman, and the windshield wiper. If you're not using headphones you probably will not hear it.

Site Meter
click
tracking