Author Topic: Affidavit of Probable Cause Post Discovery  (Read 1737 times)

Offline FromBelow

• Rate Post +0/-0
Affidavit of Probable Cause Post Discovery
« on: August 17, 2012, 09:55:32 AM »
Now that about 80-90% of discovery has been released I'd be interested in what people think the State saw in that information that supports GZ's arrest and charge.

Now we know what they had (mostly). Was it reasonable for them to arrest and charge Zimmerman? Were the claims they made in the affidavit justified/reasonable?

Any thoughts?

Offline DebFrmHell

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: Affidavit of Probable Cause Post Discovery
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2012, 09:58:03 PM »
Now that about 80-90% of discovery has been released I'd be interested in what people think the State saw in that information that supports GZ's arrest and charge.

Now we know what they had (mostly). Was it reasonable for them to arrest and charge Zimmerman? Were the claims they made in the affidavit justified/reasonable?

Any thoughts?

Thinner than the paper it was typed on...  IMO!

Offline nomatter_nevermind

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 10:11:13 PM »
Dee Dee's SAO interview is double-edged. It supports Zimmerman following Martin and closing the distance between them just before the beginning of the confrontation. But it also has Martin speaking first, undermining the claim that Zimmerman 'confronted' Martin.

I think that interview is also very bad for Dee Dee's credibility.

Offline DebFrmHell

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 10:38:49 PM »
Dee Dee's SAO interview is double-edged. It supports Zimmerman following Martin and closing the distance between them just before the beginning of the confrontation. But it also has Martin speaking first, undermining the claim that Zimmerman 'confronted' Martin.

I think that interview is also very bad for Dee Dee's credibility.

Agreed. 

And then there is the "chase."  I don't think that holds water either.  The was not one singel descriptor for either of these two young men.  Not  male or female.  Not clothing color.  One or two persons.  Who was chasing who is out of the question.   That witness would be negated on the stand.

IMO!

Site Meter
click
tracking