Author Topic: State's 7th Supplemental Discovery  (Read 5338 times)

Offline Cylinder

• Rate Post +0/-0
  • IANAL
State's 7th Supplemental Discovery
« on: August 29, 2012, 03:05:25 PM »
State's 7th Supplemental Discovery - Summary

Drawings by W1, W3, W6 and W18.
SCSO event reports and event details for 2/26 NEN and 911 calls
217 FDLE photos - Total Station CD
8 photos by Inv. Wright
Victim cell phone records
Zimmerman school records from Manassas, VA
FDLE report with analyst notes
W13 consent to search telephone

Offline MJW

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: State's 7th Supplemental Discovery
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 06:00:58 PM »
I wonder if the "Victim's cell phone records" differ from the "Cell phone records --- Victim (1/1/112 - 3/1/12)" released with the the first discovery, and if so, how.

Offline TalkLeft

• Administrator
  • Rate Post +0/-0
    • TalkLeft: The Politics of Crime
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 11:26:21 PM »
I wonder if the "Victim's cell phone records" differ from the "Cell phone records --- Victim (1/1/112 - 3/1/12)" released with the the first discovery, and if so, how.

I think these were obtained with a search warrant. Maybe they include more than just phone records of dialed numbers and calls received, which they can get with a faxed subpoena, and include things like the content of voicemail and cell site locator data. (Ignore the red stars below, I grabbed the screenshot when writing about the surveillance videos)

George and W-13 signed a consent to search for their  phones so this wasn't for their  records.

Offline MJW

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 01:29:32 AM »
I know we wouldn't be allowed talk about it here, but I sure wish the state would be as careless with Martin's phone records as they were with Zimmerman's school records.

Offline annoyedbeyond

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2012, 06:58:15 AM »
I know we wouldn't be allowed talk about it here, but I sure wish the state would be as careless with Martin's phone records as they were with Zimmerman's school records.

There should be a rule...if the state has an accident like that the defense gets to pick something from the state's case to release. I bet it would cut way down on 'accidents'.

Offline DebFrmHell

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2012, 09:52:34 AM »
I see they have W6 (John's) drawing included.  Wonder where Zimmerman's is...  Still.  I am curious to see John's.

Offline DebFrmHell

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2012, 10:33:49 AM »
I see they have W6 (John's) drawing included.  Wonder where Zimmerman's is...  Still.  I am curious to see John's.

There was a drawing included in the first Doc Dump.  I thought that was from W18.  I didn't realize that W1, W3 also had drawing.  I can't listen to any audio (WAV) files.  I am very curious to see those.

The SCSO event records are strictly from that night so I am curious to read those, too.  I wonder if there are differing accounts between LE.

Site Meter
click
tracking