SCSO event reports and event details for 2/26 NEN and 911 calls
217 FDLE photos - Total Station CD
8 photos by Inv. Wright
Victim cell phone records
Zimmerman school records from Manassas, VA
FDLE report with analyst notes
W13 consent to search telephone

MJW:
I wonder if the "Victim's cell phone records" differ from the "Cell phone records --- Victim (1/1/112 - 3/1/12)" released with the the first discovery, and if so, how.

TalkLeft:

--- Quote from: MJW on August 29, 2012, 06:00:58 PM ---I wonder if the "Victim's cell phone records" differ from the "Cell phone records --- Victim (1/1/112 - 3/1/12)" released with the the first discovery, and if so, how.
--- End quote ---

I think these were obtained with a search warrant. Maybe they include more than just phone records of dialed numbers and calls received, which they can get with a faxed subpoena, and include things like the content of voicemail and cell site locator data. (Ignore the red stars below, I grabbed the screenshot when writing about the surveillance videos)

George and W-13 signed a consent to search for their  phones so this wasn't for their  records.

MJW:
I know we wouldn't be allowed talk about it here, but I sure wish the state would be as careless with Martin's phone records as they were with Zimmerman's school records.

annoyedbeyond:

--- Quote from: MJW on August 30, 2012, 01:29:32 AM ---I know we wouldn't be allowed talk about it here, but I sure wish the state would be as careless with Martin's phone records as they were with Zimmerman's school records.

--- End quote ---

There should be a rule...if the state has an accident like that the defense gets to pick something from the state's case to release. I bet it would cut way down on 'accidents'.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version