Author Topic: Sybrina Fulton  (Read 2007 times)

Offline DebFrmHell

• Rate Post +0/-0
Sybrina Fulton
« on: September 09, 2012, 06:16:40 AM »
I thought we had a thread for Sybrina Fulton so I am starting this one.  There are a few things that she has said in various interviews and news sources that I think we can discuss without "threading" all over Dee Dee.

Offline DebFrmHell

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: Sybrina Fulton
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2012, 06:30:24 AM »
“He was doing average in school, a little bit better when he was at Carol City and then I had him transferred,’’ she said this week. “I thought Krop was a better school and I wanted a different environment for him. My oldest son has graduated from there.’’

Read more here: Miami Herald

I thought this article was very interesting in respect to TM.

It also says that he "spent his freshman and much of his sophomore year at Carol City." (BBM)  Most parents wait until the end of the school year to transfer their kids unless they are moving away.  IIRC, from the Google maps these schools are about 7 or 8 miles apart.

The teacher interviewed was from Carol.

Offline annoyedbeyond

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 06:48:07 AM »
I'm not sure how much we can talk about a lot of the things Sybrina said about schools and his behavior and so forth without stepping on or over the line?

Even discussing transferring schools mid-year could get dicey.

Offline DebFrmHell

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2012, 08:18:47 AM »
I'm not sure how much we can talk about a lot of the things Sybrina said about schools and his behavior and so forth without stepping on or over the line?

Even discussing transferring schools mid-year could get dicey.

I don't think that we will have  a problem since this is an article that she is quoted in.  I wouldn't have found the link if it weren't for Jeralyn.   She was also interviewed by O'Steen.  That is part of the discovery.

ETA: There is a lot in that 283 Doc Dump that I am just rereading.  We have touched on a lot of things, especially from the first round of discovery.  Some of the things I read, I don't remember reading before but I didn't pour over the second round as much as I did the first.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 08:23:00 AM by DebFrmHell »

Offline nomatter_nevermind

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2012, 10:16:14 AM »
Another Miami Herald article said Fulton transferred Martin 'to be closer to home'.

Either explanation raises the question of why she didn't send Trayvon to Krop at the start of the year. Did something happen to change her opinion about which school was better?

Offline TalkLeft

• Administrator
  • Rate Post +0/-0
    • TalkLeft: The Politics of Crime
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2012, 01:53:39 PM »
Why Trayvon transferred to Krop is speculation and irrelevant.

You can discuss Syrbrina Fulton's interviews that have to do with the case or witnesses (such as DeeDee) and any inconsistencies you see relevant to the case., including those of Sybrina, Tracy, Brandy and Alicia.

Trayvon's suspension leads to character attacks.

His lawyer has subpoenaed his school records. They are not going to be publicly released. So please keep speculations on their contents out of your posts.

Site Meter
click
tracking