State v. George Zimmerman (Pre-Trial) > Martin Family & Team Crump

Alicia Martin on Dr. Phil

(1/3) > >>

SuzieTampa:
Because of tennis, Dr. Phil's interview with the Ostermans got bumped to tomorrow, according to an Orlando Sentinel blog. http://www.tampabay.com/tb-two/blog/2012/4/25/trayvon-martins-stepmom-he-was-just-good-boy/

The Sentinel repeats what Dr. Phil claims: that this is the first interview of Alicia Martin. It isn't, however. The Tampa Bay Times had one earlier, in which she complains about being cut out of the discussion. http://www.tampabay.com/tb-two/blog/2012/4/25/trayvon-martins-stepmom-he-was-just-good-boy/

I follow the case closely (although not as close as some of you), but I was surprised to hear of a stepmom who helped raise Trayvon for 15 years.

IgnatiusJDonnelly:
Are we allowed to discuss this? Alicia Martin is kind of a fly in the ointment where
the PR campaign is concerned.

DebFrmHell:

--- Quote from: IgnatiusJDonnelly on September 11, 2012, 06:43:20 AM ---Are we allowed to discuss this? Alicia Martin is kind of a fly in the ointment where

--- End quote ---

IJD:
Today's nominee for The Understatement of the Year Award.

Cylinder:

--- Quote from: IgnatiusJDonnelly on September 11, 2012, 06:43:20 AM ---Are we allowed to discuss this? Alicia Martin is kind of a fly in the ointment where

--- End quote ---

I'm not a mod, but Jeralyn has discussed similar subjects. I'm thinking the facts asserted in the interview are up for discussion as long as it isn't speculation as fact, a character attack on a party that's being promoted or comments likely to devolve into character attacks. That's been the past guidance at least.

nomatter_nevermind:

--- Quote from: IgnatiusJDonnelly on September 11, 2012, 06:43:20 AM ---Alicia Martin is kind of a fly in the ointment where the PR campaign is concerned.

--- End quote ---

How so?

I wish the interviewer had asked her if she thinks W-6 is lying.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version