Author Topic: Ebony Magazine Honors Trayvon  (Read 2138 times)

Offline RickyJim

• Rate Post +0/-0
Ebony Magazine Honors Trayvon
« on: November 07, 2012, 07:43:51 PM »
In this issue, EBONY selects the 100 primary influencers and game changers who have made vital accomplishments during the past year

Trayvon Martin is no 36 on the list which supposed to be in no particular order.

Offline nomatter_nevermind

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: Ebony Magazine Honors Trayvon
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 07:58:06 PM »
I wonder if the full article will explain what Trayvon Martin's vital accomplishment was.

Offline Redbrow

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 11:25:32 PM »
Meanwhile, astrophysicist and PBS Nova Science Now series host Neil deGrasse Tyson gets snubbed. Tyson will be hosting a new sequel to Carl Sagan's Cosmos: A Personal Voyage television series.

Offline nomatter_nevermind

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2012, 11:44:00 PM »
Meanwhile, astrophysicist and PBS Nova Science Now series host Neil deGrasse Tyson gets snubbed. Tyson will be hosting a new sequel to Carl Sagan's Cosmos: A Personal Voyage television series.

Tyson also found Krypton.

Offline FromBelow

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2012, 11:44:55 PM »

I love Tyson. Very brilliant and funny man. His enthusiasm is contagious and he's able and willing to explain things to those of us less gifted. He should be a role model for young men and women of every race.

Offline FromBelow

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2012, 11:57:29 PM »
I wonder what Ivory Magazine's list is. If such a publication was allowed to exist would George Zimmerman be on it?

Offline FromBelow

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2012, 12:00:06 AM »
Being honest here. I find it extremely offensive that Trayvon and his family have been given awards and honors when it hasn't been proven Trayvon was the victim and George didn't act in self-defense. It's premature and an insult to justice and victims everywhere. It's disgusting.

Offline TalkLeft

• Administrator
  • Rate Post +0/-0
    • TalkLeft: The Politics of Crime
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2012, 12:14:50 AM »
comments referring to people calling people racists deleted. I don't find this thread useful to a discussion of the legal aspects of the case. It will just lead to personal attacks on both sides, so I'm closing it.

Site Meter
click
tracking