Author Topic: Conservative Treehouse Interviews Ryan Julison  (Read 2993 times)

Offline RickyJim

• Rate Post +0/-0
Conservative Treehouse Interviews Ryan Julison
« on: November 29, 2012, 09:36:43 AM »
If I had the chance to do the interview, I wouldn't be as confrontational as they are.

Offline Redbrow

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: Conservative Treehouse Interviews Ryan Julison
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 02:43:28 PM »
I wonder how long it will take for Julison to respond, if he does at all.

I like that photo of Julison with the witness Cutcher, taken at her presser with the Martin family and Crump. It looks like they even have matching team uniforms. Why isn't Crump being prosecuted for blatant witness tampering?

Offline Redbrow

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 03:17:50 PM »
I wonder how long it will take for Julison to respond, if he does at all.

I like that photo of Julison with the witness Cutcher, taken at her presser with the Martin family and Crump. It looks like they even have matching team uniforms. Why isn't Crump being prosecuted for blatant witness tampering?

I should have said influencing a witness instead of tampering.

Offline RickyJim

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, 05:26:11 PM »
Julison has responded to some of the questions asked.  So far, nothing newsworthy IMHO.

Offline nomatter_nevermind

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2012, 05:33:53 PM »
I should have said influencing a witness instead of tampering.

What is the text of the statute under which you think Crump might be prosecuted?

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2012, 06:36:51 PM »
Julison has responded to some of the questions asked. 

To begin, no, I haven’t ‘lawyered up,’ but I certainly will, if the need arises.

I think this is interesting. Julison doesn't feel the need for an attorney yet, but acknowledges that he might at some point.

Natalie Jackson contacted me on March 5, 2012 and asked if I would consider volunteering my time to help a family in need reach out to the media.

Confirming that Crump's firm was representing the Martins by that time. When SPD Sergeant Santiago asked Tracy Martin for the PIN code for Trayvon's phone, and Tracy answered that 'he would contact his lawyer before releasing that information', the lawyer would have been Crump or an associate (p. 17 of the May 17 release).

This is the first time I hear that Julison was an unpaid volunteer, as he later said more explicitly.

I have not been compensated for my work on this case. I did not bill the attorneys for any expenses. I do not work on contingency.

Offline Redbrow

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2012, 06:49:00 PM »
What is the text of the statute under which you think Crump might be prosecuted?

You don't think hiring a publicist to seek out a witness, arranging an emotional press conference with the witness and the Martin family and publishing photos of the witness embracing Sybrina is out of line and suggests impropriety on the part of Crump's team? You don't think that such public behavior impeaches the witness? You don't think it affects Zimmerman right to a fair trial at all?

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2012, 07:08:04 PM »
You don't think hiring a publicist to seek out a witness, arranging an emotional press conference with the witness and the Martin family and publishing photos of the witness embracing Sybrina is out of line and suggests impropriety on the part of Crump's team? You don't think that such public behavior impeaches the witness? You don't think it affects Zimmerman right to a fair trial at all?

Are these the elements of an offense of witness tampering or witness 'influencing' under Florida law?

Offline RickyJim

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2012, 09:58:34 AM »
It looks like the interview is over before anything interesting was learned.  Apparently Julison is not longer involved in the Martin/Zimmerman case but still is working with Crump and Jackson in other cases.

Site Meter
click
tracking