Author Topic: The Button and the Headphones  (Read 31744 times)

Offline nomatter_nevermind

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: The Button and the Headphones
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2013, 06:17:55 PM »
But there's a lot of "how and when did it get separated from the 7-Eleven bag" yet to be answered.

Probably never will be.

Offline MJW

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2013, 06:24:57 PM »
Your opinion, not a 'fact'. And you may be right. I have no opinion either way.

I don't see gunshot residue.

I said "the fact it seems...." I wasn't claiming it as a fact that it was completely contrary to logic and good evidence collection, only that it seemed to be. Perhaps I should have said, "seems to me," but I assumed that was implicit. If you prefer: And because it seems to me to be completely contrary to logic and good evidence collection.

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #77 on: June 25, 2013, 12:27:21 PM »
Photo of Martin's body, with a view of the photo button. (Warning: somewhat graphic.)

ETA: This photo has been displayed in court. I got it from the video feed. I assume it is acceptable to link such photos, and if not I'll soon find out.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 12:31:06 PM by nomatter_nevermind »

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #78 on: June 25, 2013, 01:08:10 PM »
Larger version of the photo linked in the last post. (Same Warning: somewhat graphic.)

Offline IgnatiusJDonnelly

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #79 on: June 26, 2013, 08:15:53 AM »
But there's a lot of "how and when did it get separated from the 7-Eleven bag" yet to be answered.

Unless TM used it to strike GZ, the location of the can isn't important. Ever buy anything at a gas station or convenience store? Those  bags they give you seem to be designed to cause items to fall out.
His pocket was more secure.

Offline IgnatiusJDonnelly

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #80 on: June 26, 2013, 08:18:04 AM »
Quote from: nomatter_nevermind on Today at 07:16:34 AM
She raised the window. She heard a very aggressive, angry, agitated voice. Then she heard a lighter, softer, higher-pitched voice. Couldn't understand words.

This jibes with what we heard early on.
Did she estimate how long the verbal exchange lasted?

Offline unitron

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #81 on: June 26, 2013, 04:08:37 PM »
Unless TM used it to strike GZ, the location of the can isn't important. Ever buy anything at a gas station or convenience store? Those  bags they give you seem to be designed to cause items to fall out.
His pocket was more secure.

It would seem that if he put the can in the hoodie pocket he wouldn't have taken it out of the bag first, but left it in the bag and put the bag holding the can in the pocket.  Extra insulation, reduces amount of condensation on the can, etc.

So I wonder if the authorities (cops, EMTs, etc) somehow caused or allowed the bag and the can to become separated somehow post-mortem, or if Trayvon himself separated them for I can't help but wonder what reason.

And yeah, I hate those bags.

Site Meter
click
tracking