Author Topic: Retreat at Twin Lakes Clubhouse Videos  (Read 28276 times)

Offline whonoze

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: Retreat at Twin Lakes Clubhouse Videos
« Reply #105 on: February 04, 2013, 06:05:59 AM »
Is there a map somewhere showing the camera locations and the directions they're pointed?
In the video that shall not be linked. Also on tchoupi's Imgur page.

Offline nomatter_nevermind

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #106 on: February 04, 2013, 07:28:16 AM »
Is there a map somewhere showing the camera locations and the directions they're pointed?

In the video that shall not be linked. Also on tchoupi's Imgur page.

I don't recall the video showing a map of all the cameras, just the locations of a few selected ones. Maybe it went by fast.

The link to the video that I posted in the 'Timelines' thread is still there. I suggested Jeralyn remove it, but she has seen fit to leave it be so far.

Offline DiwataMan

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #107 on: February 04, 2013, 07:34:55 AM »
I have stared at that for so long that I am seeing hubcaps and people moving around...LOL.  This is like the flashback the government promised me back in 1968.

Can you tell me what I am seeing at 7:08:52?  Is that a vehicle pulling into the clubhouse?  Or pulling past?  I swear I cannot tell.  I am trying to remember the floorplan for the clubhouse.  I saw it in the Taafe walk around the neighborhood that he did with Dave(?)  I thought as they entered the rear of the clubhouse from the pool, there was a seating area to the left and to the right was a game room then the kitchen.

The impression I have is that it's a vehicle actually pulling out from in front of the clubhouse. It's the only one that passes in front of the clubhouse traveling East to West where the headlights shine into the clubhouse, illuminating the bushes and frames of the windows, then moves to the street.

I'm updating that blog of mine as time goes on. I added some screenshots of the angles of the cameras.

Offline DiwataMan

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #108 on: February 04, 2013, 10:33:55 AM »

Offline DebFrmHell

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #109 on: February 04, 2013, 10:49:49 AM »
The impression I have is that it's a vehicle actually pulling out from in front of the clubhouse. It's the only one that passes in front of the clubhouse traveling East to West where the headlights shine into the clubhouse, illuminating the bushes and frames of the windows, then moves to the street.

I'm updating that blog of mine as time goes on. I added some screenshots of the angles of the cameras.

Those screen shots are very helpful.  And the video with varying speeds.  ((MUAH))

I see what you are saying about it pulling out while I thought it was pulling in but then I have to question if he was traveling without his lights on when pulling into the space.  That opens up a whole nuther can of worms, IMO. 

I am getting Marty Feldman eyes. 

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #110 on: February 04, 2013, 10:53:17 AM »
Here's a quick demonstration of what I believe I'm seeing.

Do you think that light event could be Zimmerman, leaving the clubhouse over half a minute before the NEN call connected?

Offline FromBelow

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #111 on: February 04, 2013, 11:08:29 AM »
Do you think that light event could be Zimmerman, leaving the clubhouse over half a minute before the NEN call connected?

I've considered the possibility that this was when GZ pulled out from the CH. That TM had 'skipped' past him to the East and then South onto TTL and that GZ had lost sight of him. So he pulled out to follow and try and get a line of sight on him again. It also matches what GZ said in the re-enactment while parked at the CH.

1:34:25- Okay [turns in seat]. These assholes, they always get away. Yep [power window switch or gear
shift and four footsteps/fade]

Maybe it's a different vehicle pulling out from the CH a couple minutes (didn't do the math) prior to GZ parking there?

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #112 on: February 04, 2013, 11:19:40 AM »
There's quite a few oddities out there that think GZ never parked at the clubhouse, but aside from the obvious, if you look at the 2 windows in the game room vid, you can clearly see them illuminate after he obviously pulls in at about 20:46.

Here's a quick demonstration of what I believe I'm seeing.

Are these posts referencing the same event?

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #113 on: February 04, 2013, 11:34:49 AM »
Maybe it's a different vehicle pulling out from the CH a couple minutes (didn't do the math) prior to GZ parking there?

The math is what I said. DiwataMan's video has the truck backing out of the clubhouse at 7:08:48, and driving east on RVC at 7:08:53.

The NEN call connected at 7:09:34.

Offline leftwig

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #114 on: February 04, 2013, 12:07:15 PM »
I'm not sure exactly what I see in those videos, but I can certainly believe from the content of the NEN call that GZ wasn't parked at the clubhouse when the call connected.  I don't know if he pulled over and dialed a few times, or got a busy signal, or maybe waited to see TM come and pass by before deciding to call.   I'm not sure what to make of the light movement captured after he leaves the kiosk.  IF we can assume his was the only vehicle on TTL at this time, then it sure looks like he did a u-turn.  I'm not sure why he'd do a u-turn if he had a visual of TM out in front of him.  I guess its possible he stopped at the mail kiosk because he saw TM, got a good visual then decided to move on down TTL and turn around to observe him.  That doesn't seem to fit Dee Dee's narrative of GZ trailing behind TM in his car as he left the mail kiosk or the description GZ gave during the walk thru.

Offline FromBelow

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #115 on: February 04, 2013, 12:17:25 PM »
Couldn't the bright light be GZ turning into a parking space with the lights momentarily pointed directly at the window and the lesser light be a reflection off of CH when he finished parking? If we reverse the movement of the car, with it finally parked with the head lights not shining directly into the window, it seems to me like it would look the same.

And what's that at 22:26 in upper left of Diwataman's composite video. Right after GZ says he's coming towards him.

Offline DebFrmHell

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #116 on: February 04, 2013, 12:18:01 PM »
The math is what I said. DiwataMan's video has the truck backing out of the clubhouse at 7:08:48, and driving east on RVC at 7:08:53.

Actually, it is just a vehicle.  There is no determining factor that points to that being the truck.  ((And yes, you would point that out to me if I said that...LOL))

I see on the East Pool Cam at 7:11 approx. where I think it is a vehicle pulling over to the north side of the curb on TTL.  It doesn't pass behind the street light where TTL bends to the south.  That time wouldn't jive 7:08 either but would be closer in alignment to the NEN.

Could be this is part of the reason, LE couldn't use these videos for any conclusive truth of where GZ was in his truck?  Got to admit, I do love sleuthing these videos though.  I think I am just a little odd.  And now a wee bit cross-eyed.

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #117 on: February 04, 2013, 12:43:34 PM »
Actually, it is just a vehicle.  There is no determining factor that points to that being the truck. 

I didn't say 'the truck'. I said 'DiwataMan's video has the truck backing out . . .', meaning the truck in the video.

ETA: I meant this video.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 12:48:37 PM by nomatter_nevermind »

Offline MJW

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #118 on: February 04, 2013, 01:09:25 PM »

Is the video timing supposed to be exactly 18 minutes off, or is that an approximate error?

Offline DiwataMan

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #119 on: February 04, 2013, 01:37:24 PM »
In my opinion the 18 minute adjustment in near exact to the second. That's why I put a few events in the video to see how well they match. The calls were placed at the exact time they say on the event reports.

31:25 (7:19:36) W18 Saying she hears George say he shot the person, this is George telling Smith that.
34:45 (7:22:56) GSW Is unresponsive
41:32 (7:29:43) Asks for how much time CPR has transpired
42:18 (7:30:29) Confirmed Signal 07

I find the event at 31:25 particularly compelling because W18 calls it perfectly, then Smith calls in the radio he has George at gunpoint, then the call taker says to W18 Smith has George at gunpoint. There's more I could do but I think what I have should suffice.

Site Meter
click
tracking