Author Topic: Retreat at Twin Lakes Clubhouse Videos  (Read 46013 times)

Offline DiwataMan

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: Retreat at Twin Lakes Clubhouse Videos
« Reply #195 on: February 14, 2013, 08:23:48 PM »
I don't know why you think I think that.

Apologies for the sloppy wording. That should have been 'might have been able to see'.

I think what may need to be understood is the context of the entire paragraph and the form I pose the thought. It's essentially rhetorical. Despite some claims I have seen, no one can say what she can see from her window and more specifically no one can say with any certainty what she saw regarding police other than the fact that they arrived and she could see them.

Offline nomatter_nevermind

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #196 on: February 17, 2013, 05:50:11 AM »
That light event begins about 26:23 on the Whonoze video, 7:07:13 on his version of the time stamp. A few seconds later there is an even more prominent brightening of the kitchen window.

How many seconds later, from ?

About 3 seconds earlier.

After comparing with DiwataMan's YouTube versions of the kitchen and game room videos, I realized that I confused the game room event you were talking about with an earlier one, about 20:38. The kitchen event is around 20:44.

The game room.avi is interesting, but it's clear a vehicle is parked in front of the clubhouse for about a minute, just by looking at the parking lot illumination.

Sorry, I missed the part about the game room LE lasting a minute.

I don't agree. The event you say starts at 20:47 and lasts a minute, I see starting about 20:46 and ending about 20:48/49.

Has anybody else noticed something looking in the western game room window at 20:46? It's got kind of a pointy snout, like a possum, or a baby deer. Could be an extraterrestrial.

Has anyone explained the constant shape(s) in the east game room window? I call them Siamese ghosts.

Offline RickyJim

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #197 on: February 17, 2013, 07:29:19 AM »
I've asked before but no luck so I am trying again.  What does the video taken by the  the pool camera say about the intensity of rainfall between 6:45PM to 7:20PM on 2/16/12?

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #198 on: February 17, 2013, 05:12:20 PM »
As for the kitchen.avi, check the 40:27 vehicle with the one at 20:47(GZ), also notice the shape of the 20:47 tire, those are pretty good hints to what is happening, aside from the lighting events alone.

Do you mean you think Zimmerman stopped at the clubhouse to change a flat tire?

ETA: Thanks for 40:27.

One frame, clear view of the right rear of a vehicle pointed E on RVC.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 05:15:35 PM by nomatter_nevermind »

Offline spectator

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #199 on: February 17, 2013, 05:46:52 PM »

I don't agree. The event you say starts at 20:47 and lasts a minute, I see starting about 20:46 and ending about 20:48/49.
game room avi
We're not on the same page at all(my fault),  focus on the pavement outside either window after GZ parks (big window is better).

Give the vehicle time to park (20:56 or so), and then use the slider(click) to compare the pavement with any other part of the 45min tape.

As an example, freeze the tape at 21:00, and then click on 34:00 while carefully watching the parking lot outside the larger window,look for the change, it's as obvious as a black out.

Aside from the interruptions by vehicles, the parking lot is always the same for the entire tape (.19 lux), except when GZ is parked, it then nearly doubles to .36 lux.

At 21:40 changes begin.

Offline spectator

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #200 on: February 17, 2013, 05:57:51 PM »
Do you mean you think Zimmerman stopped at the clubhouse to change a flat tire?

LOL, good one.

No, it clearly shows GZ is lighting up his tires with a ground shaking burn out ... just kidding.

Actually it shows the angle of the truck(pulling in), imho

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #201 on: February 17, 2013, 06:47:21 PM »
game room avi
We're not on the same page at all(my fault),  focus on the pavement outside either window after GZ parks (big window is better).

Give the vehicle time to park (20:56 or so), and then use the slider(click) to compare the pavement with any other part of the 45min tape.

As an example, freeze the tape at 21:00, and then click on 34:00 while carefully watching the parking lot outside the larger window,look for the change, it's as obvious as a black out.

Aside from the interruptions by vehicles, the parking lot is always the same for the entire tape (.19 lux), except when GZ is parked, it then nearly doubles to .36 lux.

At 21:40 changes begin.

Thanks. I'll check all of that when I have time.

I don't think that's a tire. It's too big/close, and too high off the ground.

The size, shape, height, and position seem about right to be one of those parking signs.

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #202 on: February 17, 2013, 11:49:02 PM »
I don't think that's a tire. It's too big/close, and too high off the ground.

The size, shape, height, and position seem about right to be one of those parking signs.

Disregard all of that.

The sign should actually be smaller and lower, and I think I can see it in the lower left corner of the kitchen window.

I think I misinterpreted the photo I linked.

The large image does seem likely to be the fender and tire of a vehicle.

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #203 on: February 19, 2013, 08:27:02 PM »

Do you think that is the front or the back of the vehicle?

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #204 on: February 19, 2013, 08:40:32 PM »
I've considered the possibility that this was when GZ pulled out from the CH. That TM had 'skipped' past him to the East and then South onto TTL and that GZ had lost sight of him. So he pulled out to follow and try and get a line of sight on him again. It also matches what GZ said in the re-enactment while parked at the CH.

1:34:25- Okay [turns in seat]. These assholes, they always get away. Yep [power window switch or gear
shift and four footsteps/fade]

If you want to have Zimmerman at the clubhouse this late in the NEN call, you face a tough choice.

A: Martin circled the truck at the clubhouse, although Zimmerman never said that and twice denied it.

B: The circling didn't happen. After this point, there isn't time for it to happen on TTL.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 08:42:39 PM by nomatter_nevermind »

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #205 on: February 19, 2013, 08:47:25 PM »
There's quite a few oddities out there that think GZ never parked at the clubhouse, but aside from the obvious, if you look at the 2 windows in the game room vid, you can clearly see them illuminate after he obviously pulls in at about 20:46.

Here's a quick demonstration of what I believe I'm seeing.

Are these posts referencing the same event?

No one answered this. Now I can answer it myself.

They are the same event.

Offline spectator

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #206 on: February 19, 2013, 09:38:54 PM »
Do you think that is the front or the back of the vehicle?

Convinced it's the rear portion of GZ's truck.

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #207 on: February 19, 2013, 09:49:08 PM »
Convinced it's the rear portion of GZ's truck.

How can you tell?

Offline spectator

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #208 on: February 19, 2013, 10:47:38 PM »
How can you tell?

Hmm?(thinking), i need some coffee to answer that one.

Offline Departure

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: CCTV
« Reply #209 on: April 07, 2013, 04:59:54 AM »
Quote from: DiwataMan on January 27, 2013, 11:52:48 AM

@0:39
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMFOrPYD0Q0

Too bad they couldn't just pan to the right a bit ay? We might have seen George's truck.

From the video above, from approx 0:45-0:48, I believe that view is looking west, across the T, from RVC.  There is a vehicle there just beyond the west end of the T, which could be GZ's vehicle.

Speaking of, I imagine there could be some footage that didn't make that telecast/story that may show GZ's vehicle somewhere.

Here's a screenshot I grabbed that shows the above:

http://i.imgur.com/KSGozDH.png (are embedded photos allowed here?  I don't recall seeing any, so I'm not embedding just in case).

It may be easier to see while watching the video in motion.

Site Meter
click
tracking