Author Topic: Retreat at Twin Lakes Clubhouse Videos  (Read 31579 times)

Offline AJ

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: CCTV
« Reply #210 on: April 07, 2013, 01:30:25 PM »
From the video above, from approx 0:45-0:48, I believe that view is looking west, across the T, from RVC.  There is a vehicle there just beyond the west end of the T, which could be GZ's vehicle.

I don't believe that is correct. Based on the image, I'd say that vehicle is on the southern side of the sidewalk going east/west. Mr. Zimmerman has had a few opportunities to tell where his vehicle was, and in none of those did he ever say his vehicle went that far. In his map that he drew for Singleton it was along the east/west section of road. In the reenactment he told them to park on the east/west section of the road. I believe what you're seeing in that image is the other vehicle that one of the officers (Smith?) ran the plates on.

Offline AJ

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: Retreat at Twin Lakes Clubhouse Videos
« Reply #211 on: April 07, 2013, 01:45:51 PM »
Couldn't edit my previous. In at least one statement he also said he parked so his headlights could shine down the sidewalk. The way that vehicle is marked doesn't facilitate this.

Offline MJW

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #212 on: April 11, 2013, 09:19:22 PM »
In at least one statement he also said he parked so his headlights could shine down the sidewalk. The way that vehicle is marked doesn't facilitate this.

He clearly says that in the voice-stress interview.

Offline DebFrmHell

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #213 on: April 11, 2013, 09:48:24 PM »
He clearly says that in the voice-stress interview.

From me, DFH, same link about the vehicle...
I see on the East Pool Cam at 7:11 approx. where I think it is a vehicle pulling over to the north side of the curb on TTL.  It doesn't pass behind the street light where TTL bends to the south.  That time wouldn't jive 7:08 either but would be closer in alignment to the NEN.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcUO0t0TZfE
Diwata's EAST POOL CAM

Site Meter
click
tracking