Author Topic: Retreat at Twin Lakes Clubhouse Videos  (Read 30531 times)

Offline DebFrmHell

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: Retreat at Twin Lakes Clubhouse Videos
« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2013, 12:37:08 PM »
No.
That timeline has long since been proven BRD to be erroneous. It's pathetic that anyone claiming to be up on the evidence would post it here. Anyway, "on scene" refers to when Smith's car pulled into RATL. He wandered around for ~ two minutes before getting to the actual crime scene, his arrival clearly documented by multiple 911 calls with fixed time stamps. I know these times backwards and forwards. John made his comment over a minute and a half before Smith got there. Period. End of story.

Wrong.  I have shown you where Officer Smith arriving via RVC is a documented fact.  I went so far as to give you the link and page number.  You have him arriving on TTL and you are using W6's 911 to prove something fictional speculative just to fit your own timeline.  I don't know what officers came in through TTL.  On the  video there is a marked increase in traffic towards the end and after the 7:19 approx mark on your frames.

None of which are Officer Smith.  Period.  End of story.

Offline Kyreth

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2013, 12:58:57 PM »
He was, after all, being stalked no matter how you look at it...

"Stalking" in Florida has a specific definition that doesn't remotely apply to what happened that night.

Offline TalkLeft

• Administrator
  • Rate Post +0/-0
    • TalkLeft: The Politics of Crime
« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2013, 01:13:14 PM »

WhoNoze,  this is not accurate, it is your opinion. You may not state your opinion as undisputed truth. You said you would follow the rules if I allowed you to post here. You may not use profanity without asterisks (and yes, saying someone is lying his as* off is included.) And you may not insult other members or their posts or get into sniping exchanges. You may disagree with the content of someone else's post, you cannot denigrate the person.

I do not agree with your views on the case. You asked to be allowed to post to refute criticism of your video.  I agreed. But you cannot use these forums to  continually post your biased views against Zimmerman, and you cannot claim your speculation is fact. Please either follow the rules or return to the forum from which you came.

Offline MJW

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2013, 01:22:52 PM »
To get back to stuff that's in the video, I want to note that the security footage is only part of it. There's also a lot of evidence that comes from synching the NEN and 911 calls to the video, and to each other. One little bit I find interesting:
At 7:18:39 JohnW6 tells the 911 operator "There's two guys in the backyard with flashlights." This more than a minute before Smith arrives on scene and arrests GZ. So we know one of the guys with a flashlight is W13. The only other person there is Zimmerman. His 'tactical' flashlight wasn't working. So he had to be using his mini-key-chain light. Which means he dropped it at the T AFTER the struggle, probably because he didn't want anything in his hands when he surrendered to the officer... And there goes the one piece of physical evidence supporting the idea that the physical struggle began at the T. (Now, you're not going to question John's powers of observation, are you :D.)

I don't recall W13 mentioning that Zimmerman had a flashlight.

Offline RickyJim

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2013, 07:06:02 PM »

BTW, I think Team Z fails to realize that GZ's comment to Sean perfectly explains 'why Trayvon just didn't go home.'

'I don't want to reveal my address. I don't know where this creepy guy is at.'

You seem to be drifting away from your video where you have Zimmerman running south on RVC to TTL while Martin spends that time close to Brandy's house doing nothing.  In just about any version, Martin had plenty of time when Zimmerman was out of sight in which he could have gone home.

Offline nomatter_nevermind

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2013, 07:09:27 PM »
I don't recall W13 mentioning that Zimmerman had a flashlight.

He didn't.

No one said he did.

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2013, 07:50:02 PM »
For some reason, I read what you wrote is that it took well over a minute for Smith to arrive.  Going just from memory, I think he was there between 20-40 seconds after the shot.  I would have to go back and view the Event Log to be certain. In the meantime, I am using this one until I have time to go get one I can reference for you with a link.

1916:43 911 call placed by (redacted) where Zimmerman is heard screaming for help
1917:20 Shot fired; screams from Zimmerman cease
1917:40 Officer T. Smith arrives on scene

That is Singleton's timeline, 39-40/184.

It is discredited.

Event Reports for the 911 calls are in the 7th Supplemental.

W-11's call is Event 1669, pp. 8-9, connection time 7:16:11.

The gunshot was at 7:16:56

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2013, 11:24:18 PM »
Here's a timeline, assuming that 911 and NEN call recordings begin at the Connection time on the Event Reports. I've quoted callers directly or indirectly as convenient.

7:13:41  Zimmerman NEN call ends.

7:15:01-16:59 Martin call ends.

7:16:11  W-11 Connects 

7:16:41  W-3 Connects 

7:16:56  Gunshot

7:17:06  W-18 Connects

7:17:15  W-6  Connects

7:17:46  W-3 reports an officer on TTL.

7:17:52-55  W-18: "There's a man coming out. There's people coming out with flashlights."

7:17:54  W-5  Connects 

7:18:00  W-19 Connects

7:18:00-01 W-18: "There's a man walking out with a flashlight right now."

7:18:05  W-5 relays report from W-16 of a black guy standing over the body.

7:18:18   W-6 reports a guy with a flashlight.

7:18:19   W-5 reports people coming with flashlights.

7:18:25   W-6 reports flashlights.

7:18:40  W-11 Ends.

7:19:04   W-6 Ends.

7:19:08-12  W-18:  "There's a man out here with a flashlight, with a man who had been wrestling."

7:19:09  W-5 reports "people coming out".

7:19:23  W-5: "Police are here."

7:19:29-33 W-18: "People are coming, I think, with another gentleman with a flashlight. I don't know if it's a policeman."

7:19:36-39   W-18: "He shot the person. He's just saying he shot the person."

7:19:44-46  W-18: "A guy is raising his hands up."

7:19:45 W-5 Ends

7:21:17  W-19 Ends

7:21:49  W-3 Ends

7:21:56  W-18 reports another officer arriving.

7:31:32 W-18 Ends

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #83 on: February 03, 2013, 12:28:16 AM »
An FBI report on 111/284 states that a resident of RATL 'would see ZIMMERMAN drive around the neighborhood with his car lights off.'

One of the inconsistencies in Zimmerman's SPD interviews, is on whether he could see Martin in the cut-through area. In the the earliest statements he indicated he could not. In later statements he claimed that he could, and sometimes said explicitly that his headlights were on.

I'm thinking the most likely explanation for this pattern, is that Zimmerman was driving without lights. He began to claim otherwise when he realized it undermined his claim to be afraid of Martin.

On the video, I note that the camera view diagrams suggest that for a car parked in the Zimmerman space, only its left front corner would be visible to the game room camera. Next, I note that the window affording this view is almost in the opposite corner of the room from the camera, and angled away from it. Add that the cameras are low resolution to begin with, and I'm doubting that a vehicle parking in that space without lights would be detected.

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #84 on: February 03, 2013, 12:38:41 AM »
He was the first officer on scene, he drove down TTL, and the clock time of the squad car showing up in the EPH means it has to be Smith.

What does 'EPH' mean? If it is explained in the video, I missed it.

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #85 on: February 03, 2013, 01:31:04 AM »
However, it did not create plausible sync between the time Timothy Smith's squad car arrives on scene, and the time W3 reports seeing it.

When did W-3 report seeing a squad car?

On the 911 call she said she saw 'a policeman'. She didn't say anything about a car.

Offline RickyJim

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #86 on: February 03, 2013, 06:14:35 AM »
7:18:00-01 W-18: "There's a man walking out with a flashlight right now."

7:18:05  W-5 relays report from W-16 of a black guy standing over the body.

7:18:18   W-6 reports a guy with a flashlight.

7:18:19   W-5 reports people coming with flashlights.

7:18:25   W-6 reports flashlights.

So is there any compelling reason to conclude that one of these guys with a flashlight was Zimmerman with his keychain light?  Thanks for the timeline. 

Offline RickyJim

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #87 on: February 03, 2013, 06:16:51 AM »
I'm thinking the most likely explanation for this pattern, is that Zimmerman was driving without lights. He began to claim otherwise when he realized it undermined his claim to be afraid of Martin.
Why would it undermine that claim?

Offline whonoze

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #88 on: February 03, 2013, 07:48:38 AM »
What does 'EPH' mean? If it is explained in the video, I missed it.
It's the security camera labeled 'East Pool Hall'. It's the one that sees the back of the mailbox area, and has the small window to the street where GZ's headlamp and Smith's roof flashers appear.

Offline whonoze

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #89 on: February 03, 2013, 07:51:16 AM »
I have mistaken you for someone else.  I am deeply sorry.  I shouldn't do something like that from memory.  I apologize.

NP Deb. Apology accepted. I was pretty sure it was an innocent mistake when you posted it. Lots of verbiage flying around. Easy to mix things up.

Be well.

w.

Site Meter
click
tracking