Author Topic: George's Depression and Weight Gain: How Can you Help?  (Read 2024 times)

Offline TalkLeft

• Administrator
  • Rate Post +0/-0
    • TalkLeft: The Politics of Crime
George's Depression and Weight Gain: How Can you Help?
« on: January 31, 2013, 03:42:09 AM »
O'Mara on the wESH tv interview with O'Mara Last night: He said george is much heavier than last time, he's gained over 100 pounds since his last release on bail.
He is housebound, can't get a job and has the threat of a double digit sentence hanging over him. I think that's very sad. My suggestion to cheer him up: Send him $5. We all waste that amount on things we don't really need every day. Stick in an envelope and mail to him. Reading the media, he doesn't see that anyone but the TreeHouse is standing by his right to a fair trial. Those envelopes may help him realize that not everyone has thrown him under the bus. It may make him feel better and eat lest It's certainly a worthy expenditure. Weight is much harder to take off than put on.

Offline cashmere

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: George's Depression and Weight Gain: How Can you Help?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 08:52:28 AM »
That is sad - I donated.

Offline AghastInFL

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2013, 08:51:56 AM »
O'Mara on the wESH tv interview with O'Mara Last night: He said george is much heavier than last time, he's gained over 100 pounds since his last release on bail.
He is housebound, can't get a job and has the threat of a double digit sentence hanging over him. I think that's very sad. My suggestion to cheer him up: Send him $5. We all waste that amount on things we don't really need every day. Stick in an envelope and mail to him. Reading the media, he doesn't see that anyone but the TreeHouse is standing by his right to a fair trial. Those envelopes may help him realize that not everyone has thrown him under the bus. It may make him feel better and eat lest It's certainly a worthy expenditure. Weight is much harder to take off than put on.
From GZLegal:
Zimmerman Defense Fund Receives Renewed Support
In less than 24 hours, the updated GZDefenseFund.com website has raised more than $5,200 from more than 160 individuals. Thank you for your support. These contributions represent a strong start to this new effort to fund the next phase of the defense. It also demonstrates there are still people out there who feel passionately enough about Georges right to a fair trial that they are willing to contribute their hard-earned money.

One person who donated $1.00 included this message: Im sure every dollar helps and I wish I could do more but Im struggling to keep a roof over my head. As we make decisions on how to best allocate funds, we are going to consider the value this dollar, and every dollar, had for the donor.

If you decide to contribute to the defense fund, we encourage you to include a comment as well. Soon we will begin publishing (anonymously, of course) those comments on this web page.

I mentioned this thread and you Jeralyn personally as impetus for donating.

Offline TalkLeft

• Administrator
  • Rate Post +0/-0
    • TalkLeft: The Politics of Crime
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 12:38:13 AM »
I mentioned this thread and you Jeralyn personally as impetus for donating.

Thanks, that was very thoughtful of you.

Site Meter
click
tracking