Author Topic: Motion to Unseal Court Filing (HOA Settlement)  (Read 19918 times)

Offline FromBelow

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: Motion to Unseal Court Filing (HOA Settlement)
« Reply #90 on: April 29, 2013, 09:11:03 AM »
I didn't even know the courts were open on Sundays. I vaguely recall Nelson saying something about wanting a courtesy copy two days in advance. So she could have time to read it. So unless she went to her office on Sunday....

I guess we'll see.

EDIT: Here's the Scheduling order & administrative procedures for Zimmerman trial. Thanks Rumpole! http://randomtopics.org/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=747#p27040
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 09:24:20 AM by FromBelow »

Offline cboldt

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #91 on: May 08, 2013, 07:02:58 AM »
An e-mail sent to the address indicated on the 18th Circuit's webpage of court filings:

In her April 30 Order, Judge Nelson indicated that a redacted copy of the Confidential Settlement Agreement filed by Mr. Crump was to be unsealed, and that Attorney O'Mara was to file a written order for the Court's signature.

What is the status of that activity?

When Attorney O'Mara files the written order, and Judge Nelson signs and issues the order, will the clerk of the court be providing the redacted Confidential Settlement Agreement to the public via posting on the 18th Circuit's web page that provides some of the filed papers in this case?

Thank you in advance for your prompt response.

Offline cboldt

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #92 on: May 08, 2013, 08:06:39 AM »
An e-mail sent to the address indicated on the 18th Circuit's webpage of court filings:

In her April 30 Order, Judge Nelson indicated that a redacted copy of the Confidential Settlement Agreement filed by Mr. Crump was to be unsealed, and that Attorney O'Mara was to file a written order for the Court's signature.

What is the status of that activity?

When Attorney O'Mara files the written order, and Judge Nelson signs and issues the order, will the clerk of the court be providing the redacted Confidential Settlement Agreement to the public via posting on the 18th Circuit's web page that provides some of the filed papers in this case?

Thank you in advance for your prompt response.

Response came within minutes.

If it is filed in the open court file, it will be posted to our website.

Edit to add my thank you ...

Thank you for your very quick response!  I still wonder about the bottom line, whether and when it might be available.  But I can understand that you would not have a way to know the answers to those questions.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 08:10:24 AM by cboldt »

Site Meter
click
tracking