State v. George Zimmerman (Pre-Trial) > Zimmerman: Police Investigation

Correspondence Between Sanford and Miami Police

<< < (2/6) > >>

nomatter_nevermind:

I forgot to link the Miami Herald report in question. The reporter is Frances Robles.

nomatter_nevermind:

DiWataman has a list of new players.

RickyJim:
This affair may be interesting in  its own right but I can't think of a reason why any new evidence relevant to the Zimmerman case will emerge from it. 

nomatter_nevermind:

--- Quote from: RickyJim on April 17, 2013, 05:39:53 PM ---This affair may be interesting in  its own right but I can't think of a reason why any new evidence relevant to the Zimmerman case will emerge from it.
--- End quote ---

I doubt any such evidence will emerge, but I wouldn't rule it out.

Evil Chinchilla:
Maybe it's just me, but I don't see how this doesn't already provide "any new evidence relevant to the Zimmerman case."

Looking at the affidavits that were obtained under FOIA-- and there could be more to come if the next set of requests is fulfilled in time-- it seems like there was a concerted effort to keep Trayvon's actual activities under wraps.

Commander Deanna Fox-Williams and Sgt. William Tagle had some major accusations in their sworn statements that directly touched on how Trayvon's records were handled-- including one high-level official looking at Trayvon's files as a result of Smith's request, saying "Oh, God... Oh, God...", and then ordering that reports be filed "as is" from then on, with no alterations.

This wasn't only about generalized M-DSPD misconduct.

I'm thinking there's some people in M-DSPD that really need to be deposed by MoM about things in Trayvon's record that got swept under the rug-- assuming there's still time to do so.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version