Author Topic: Notice of April 30 Hearing  (Read 5808 times)

Offline DebFrmHell

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: Notice of April 30 Hearing
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2013, 11:50:08 PM »
For some reason I believe that Zimmerman had a Blackberry.  So I went looking thru some of the property records and while I didn't find the phone, I did see one curiosity.  Item 39, property of Zimmerman with redactions on the details and description.
http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/357450/trayvon-martin-documents-ocr.pdf page 11.

Offline nomatter_nevermind

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2013, 12:48:30 AM »
Zimmerman's consent to search, unredacted, dated 3/22/12. It describes the phone as a Blackberry.

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2013, 01:16:33 AM »
Narrative of Zimmerman consenting to search of the Blackberry is on p. 12 of the March FDLE reports in the 9th Supplemental.

It doesn't say if the Blackberry is the same phone the SPD took from Zimmerman on 2/26.

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2013, 01:18:43 AM »
The Demand for Specific Discovery asks for:

Any and all data in the Stateís possession or the State has received regarding any downloads from any phone or phone number connected to George Zimmerman or his wife Shellie Zimmerman or any information that the law enforcement has retrieved, received or investigated concerning George Zimmermanís phone, phones and/or phone numbers.

It does not exclude the state having data from more than one of George Zimmerman's phones.

I also thought item #39, evidence tag CFS-1, was Zimmerman's phone the first time I noticed it.

ETA: The tag code indicates the first item logged into evidence by Chris Serino.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 01:26:50 AM by nomatter_nevermind »

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2013, 01:54:08 AM »
Here's the Q&A from the 4/20/12 bond hearing. I've substituted de la Rionda's name for UNIDENTIFIED MALE in the CNN Transcript.

De la Rionda: Ok. Now, sir, you had a phone at some point and you agreed to turn over that phone to the police so they could make a copy of what was in there, right?

ZIMMERMAN: Yes, sir.

De la Rionda: And in that phone did you receive or send text messages sir.

ZIMMERMAN: Yes, sir.

De la Rionda: Did you ever make any reference to a reverend?

O'MARA: Objection, your honor. Outside the scope.

JUDGE LESTER: Sustained.

Offline unitron

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2013, 09:54:01 AM »
The consent form is 5/33, dated 3/21/12.

ETA: Name and house number redacted. The address is on RVC. I suppose that could be for W-13 instead of Zimmerman.

That one specifies that it's an Apple iPhone they're searching, so back of head guy.

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2013, 10:05:13 AM »
That one specifies that it's an Apple iPhone they're searching, so back of head guy.

Thank you.

That's what I thought, after finding that Zimmerman's phone is a Blackberry, and his consent form was signed a day later.

In case anyone is confused, 'back of head guy' would be W-13.

Site Meter
click
tracking