Author Topic: Motion to Allow Jury to Inspect Scene  (Read 6720 times)

Offline nomatter_nevermind

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: Motion to Allow Jury to Inspect Scene
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2013, 10:01:39 AM »
The head is not static in a fight.  If someone is trying to cover or has covered your mouth, the tendency would be to move your head from side to side to free your mouth and get air.

If the suffocation happened, it would have been after W-6 went inside.

What is your point?

Now we know why BDLR implied at a hearing that both individuals were yelling.

I don't understand what this refers to.

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2013, 11:12:37 AM »
By the way, he says he heard one scream while he was outside. 

I don't know what you mean by 'one scream'. W-6 said he heard 'help' at least three times after the went outside.

FDLE, 3/20, 18:19-52
W-6: All I saw, was, at first, it looked like just one individual out there. It was dark. I couldn't really tell what was happening. And then, after I said, "Hey, what's going on?" I could see that there was another man, in a lighter shirt, or a lighter colored shirt, on the bottom, who looked like he was trying to get up at that point. And, then I heard "help, help, help," yelled. So that's when I said "I'm calling nine one one." Or I said, "Cut it out," and "I'm calling nine one one."

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2013, 11:22:34 AM »
Now we know why BDLR implied at a hearing that both individuals were yelling.

I don't understand what this refers to.

OK, I think it refers to the Hollien/Harnsberger report.

Offline RickyJim

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2013, 12:12:35 PM »
I don't know what you mean by 'one scream'. W-6 said he heard 'help' at least three times after the went outside.

FDLE, 3/20, 18:19-52
He describes the wrestlers as going from an east-west orientation on the grass to a north-south orientation on the concrete during the 10 seconds he was outside.  When he describes his reasons for assigning the yelling to the guy on the bottom he speaks of it coming when they were in the east-west orientation and in the singular.
...Two, it was a clearer help.  It wasn't an echo-y help, bouncing off, you know, another house from the guy facing away from me.  It was more a projected, uh, help at that point.

Site Meter
click
tracking