Author Topic: Piers Morgan on 5/28/13  (Read 2836 times)

Offline RickyJim

• Rate Post +0/-0
Piers Morgan on 5/28/13
« on: May 28, 2013, 04:57:55 PM »
9:00PM O'Mara, Crump, Dershowitz and Allred
http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/

Offline RickyJim

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: Piers Morgan on 5/28/13
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 07:42:03 PM »
My apologies to anybody who wasted their time watching.  The info was not enough for junkies like us.  The only interesting thing was the claim by their attorneys that stress has caused Zimmerman to gain a lot of weight while it has caused Sybrina Fulton to lose a lot of weight. 

Offline nomatter_nevermind

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 08:49:49 PM »
Not surprising that the parties would use the platform to repeat their talking points.

I missed the broadcast. There's a 4 minute clip at the site.

Crump repeated a talking point that I don't think I have ever seen really discussed. He faults the SPD because they allegedly didn't 'knock on doors' to see if Martin lived in the neighborhood.

The SPD did canvass the nearest residences, show Martin's picture to the witnesses and ask if they knew him. (Caveat: I don't know that it has ever been explained why W-3, W-19, and the McLendon siblings weren't contacted that night.)

I think the impact of the talking point depends mainly on two things: hindsight, and the Big Lie that the body was found no more than 70 yards from the Green home.

Offline unitron

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2013, 02:37:08 AM »
Not surprising that the parties would use the platform to repeat their talking points.

I missed the broadcast. There's a 4 minute clip at the site.

Crump repeated a talking point that I don't think I have ever seen really discussed. He faults the SPD because they allegedly didn't 'knock on doors' to see if Martin lived in the neighborhood.

The SPD did canvass the nearest residences, show Martin's picture to the witnesses and ask if they knew him. (Caveat: I don't know that it has ever been explained why W-3, W-19, and the McLendon siblings weren't contacted that night.)

I think the impact of the talking point depends mainly on two things: hindsight, and the Big Lie that the body was found no more than 70 yards from the Green home.

Okay, how many yards was it from Brandy's house to Trayvon's corpse?

Offline annoyedbeyond

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2013, 07:08:37 AM »
My apologies to anybody who wasted their time watching.  The info was not enough for junkies like us.  The only interesting thing was the claim by their attorneys that stress has caused Zimmerman to gain a lot of weight while it has caused Sybrina Fulton to lose a lot of weight.

I saw her being led into court. I don't believe that to be true.

Has nothing to do with anything except more lies from Team Crump.

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2013, 04:21:40 PM »

Sorry, I somehow missed this when it was first posted, over a week ago.

It's about 110 yards, certainly over 100.

On Google Earth, the short fences marking the lines between units are convenient reference points. From the north fence of W-6's unit (dividing it from W-11's) to the north fence of Brandy Green's, is 111 yards, rounding down.

A point on the sidewalk 100 yards from BG's, would be opposite W-3's unit.

A point on the sidewalk 70 yards from BG's, would be opposite the first unit (from N) of the center building on TTL, and opposite the gap between the north and center buildings on RVC. IOW, just north of the McLendons.

I'll post some screen captures.

Not to be all 'get your own', but I highly recommend Google Earth. It's useful and fun.

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2013, 03:43:18 AM »

It's about 110 yards, certainly over 100.

On Google Earth, the short fences marking the lines between units are convenient reference points. From the north fence of W-6's unit (dividing it from W-11's) to the north fence of Brandy Green's, is 111 yards, rounding down.

A point on the sidewalk 100 yards from BG's, would be opposite W-3's unit.

A point on the sidewalk 70 yards from BG's, would be opposite the first unit (from N) of the center building on TTL, and opposite the gap between the north and center buildings on RVC. IOW, just north of the McLendons.

I'll post some screen captures.

Photoset illustrating the four points above.

Click a photo to enlarge. Right click for a menu.

Site Meter
click
tracking