State v. George Zimmerman (Pre-Trial) > Media Coverage and Bias

Piers Morgan on 5/28/13

(1/2) > >>

RickyJim:
9:00PM O'Mara, Crump, Dershowitz and Allred
http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/

RickyJim:
My apologies to anybody who wasted their time watching.  The info was not enough for junkies like us.  The only interesting thing was the claim by their attorneys that stress has caused Zimmerman to gain a lot of weight while it has caused Sybrina Fulton to lose a lot of weight. 

nomatter_nevermind:
Not surprising that the parties would use the platform to repeat their talking points.

I missed the broadcast. There's a 4 minute clip at the site.

Crump repeated a talking point that I don't think I have ever seen really discussed. He faults the SPD because they allegedly didn't 'knock on doors' to see if Martin lived in the neighborhood.

The SPD did canvass the nearest residences, show Martin's picture to the witnesses and ask if they knew him. (Caveat: I don't know that it has ever been explained why W-3, W-19, and the McLendon siblings weren't contacted that night.)

I think the impact of the talking point depends mainly on two things: hindsight, and the Big Lie that the body was found no more than 70 yards from the Green home.

unitron:

--- Quote from: nomatter_nevermind on May 28, 2013, 08:49:49 PM ---Not surprising that the parties would use the platform to repeat their talking points.

I missed the broadcast. There's a 4 minute clip at the site.

Crump repeated a talking point that I don't think I have ever seen really discussed. He faults the SPD because they allegedly didn't 'knock on doors' to see if Martin lived in the neighborhood.

The SPD did canvass the nearest residences, show Martin's picture to the witnesses and ask if they knew him. (Caveat: I don't know that it has ever been explained why W-3, W-19, and the McLendon siblings weren't contacted that night.)

I think the impact of the talking point depends mainly on two things: hindsight, and the Big Lie that the body was found no more than 70 yards from the Green home.

--- End quote ---

Okay, how many yards was it from Brandy's house to Trayvon's corpse?

annoyedbeyond:

--- Quote from: RickyJim on May 28, 2013, 07:42:03 PM ---My apologies to anybody who wasted their time watching.  The info was not enough for junkies like us.  The only interesting thing was the claim by their attorneys that stress has caused Zimmerman to gain a lot of weight while it has caused Sybrina Fulton to lose a lot of weight.

--- End quote ---

I saw her being led into court. I don't believe that to be true.

Has nothing to do with anything except more lies from Team Crump.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version