Author Topic: MSNBC Will Televise the Case  (Read 7511 times)

Offline RickyJim

• Rate Post +0/-0
MSNBC Will Televise the Case
« on: June 07, 2013, 03:01:20 PM »
Article here.
The network is also home to Al Sharpton, who, with his extremely close ties to the Martin family, can provide MSNBC with access that other networks may not be able to match.

Offline nomatter_nevermind

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: MSNBC Will Televise the Case
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 03:13:32 PM »
The network is also home to Al Sharpton, who, with his extremely close ties to the Martin family, can provide MSNBC with access that other networks may not be able to match.

Like all the networks had extremely close ties with the Pentagon for the Iraq war.

Offline TalkLeft

• Administrator
  • Rate Post +0/-0
    • TalkLeft: The Politics of Crime
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 10:00:54 PM »
I don't think they are going to air that much of it. The article says they will

cover the criminal proceedings live as news warrants during our regularly scheduled programs."

More likely Sharpton will report on the days events in a daily segment, and other shows will mention it and provide commentary when something big happens. But they aren't going to air large parts of the trial live on a continuing basis.

HLN is worthless because of their commentary and constant commercials.

The only place to watch is online. I listened to the hearing today in the car by plugging my iPad into the aux  part of my radio, going to clickorlando.com and playing the live feed. Obviously i couldn't watch, but the sound was fine, and the connection never broke all the way up to the Eisenhower tunnel.  ClickOrlando also has a mobile feed so you can watch on  a smartphone.

Offline vegas

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2013, 06:33:45 PM »
I saw more commercials on HLN in the one day I watched then in my lifetime. They are worthless.

Site Meter
click
tracking