Author Topic: Live Updates, Day Four, June 13, 2013  (Read 14415 times)

Offline Cylinder

• Rate Post +0/-0
  • IANAL
Re: Live Updates, Day Four, June 13, 2013
« Reply #135 on: June 13, 2013, 04:34:02 PM »
Thanks cboldt - can't let you and NM have all the fun.

Offline AJ

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #136 on: June 13, 2013, 04:56:16 PM »
I've been listening, trying to figure out how to record the audio, and working (sort of) on other materials. 

I've been recording videos and posting them on youtube. I use Camtasia for my recordings which zips up the raw audio (pcm) and video. If you need the audio just let me know which you need and I can give you the pcm (or encode it to whatever you prefer) and toss it on a dropbox or something. I can also give you approximate times/etc (I record everything except when the seal is being shown).

Offline TalkLeft

• Administrator
  • Rate Post +0/-0
    • TalkLeft: The Politics of Crime
« Reply #137 on: June 13, 2013, 06:56:20 PM »
I also thank Cylinder, NM-NM and CBoldt for their updating. It's great to have these recaps available when I get home from work. I trust readers here so much more than the MSM to write up the events. When you just want the facts, it's so hard to hard them.  When it gets to the final round and exercise of challenges, these threads will be a great resource for what the jurorss said in their first go-round.

I'm closing this one now, and thanks again. Anyone can contribute to these, it's fine to have more than one person posting at the same time.

Site Meter
click
tracking