Author Topic: Rachel Jeantel (Witness 8) Trayvon's Phone Friend  (Read 57375 times)

Offline unitron

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: Rachel Jeantel (Witness 8) Trayvon's Phone Friend
« Reply #510 on: July 29, 2013, 12:24:16 AM »
The ownership of the phone account has me confused. The phone records provided by Crump have "Welcome, tracy" suggesting it was Tracy's account rather than Sybrina's.

And we were all assuming it was one of 4 phones on Tracy's account mentioned on that bill until relatively recently when that Connor guy they hired to analyze the binary dump seems to have come up with something saying it was on Sybrina's account.

I don't know if it's possible with T-Mobile accounts, but perhaps the account was in Tracy's name but actual responsibility for payment rested with Sybrina.

Maybe they had an account that dated back to when they were married, or merged accounts from some other provider "back when" and some out of the ordinary arrangement got grandfathered in.

Offline annoyedbeyond

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #511 on: July 29, 2013, 06:51:38 AM »
Or maybe he just misspoke.

Offline Evil Chinchilla

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #512 on: July 29, 2013, 10:20:06 AM »
The phone records provided by Crump have "Welcome, tracy" suggesting it was Tracy's account rather than Sybrina's.
These were released how and when::)

Given that we were originally told they reflected calls between TM and a 16-year-old minor girlfriend, Juliet to his Romeo, who was so traumatized upon learning that he was dead that she went to the hospital and missed his funeral-- well, let's just say that there's nothing in that .pdf that couldn't be easily crafted from a couple of accounts' phone records with minimal Photoshop skills.

Has anyone ever verified that this phone record is genuine? I know they obtained information off the phone itself-- which is IIRC what Richard Conner was speaking about on the stand when he mentioned Sybrina-- but did they verify this Crump-supplied record with its source?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 10:23:22 AM by Evil Chinchilla »

Offline MJW

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #513 on: July 29, 2013, 11:36:08 AM »
These were released how and when::)

Your skepticism is understandable, but I've always doubted Crump would actually phony-up phone records, though I wouldn't have put it past him to omit some calls. The call times in the records Crump released agree with the times that came out in the court, which leads me to believe they were copies of the actual phone records. I also don't see the advantage to Crump of saying the records were from Tracy's account instead of Sybrina's.

Offline DebFrmHell

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #514 on: July 29, 2013, 09:29:35 PM »
I didn't think he would doctor evidence but in reality the phone bill was given over to NBC.  That is not necessarily "tampering with evidence" since NBC isn't the courts.  I just think he was desperate to find anyway he could to "connect the dots" for the media to build the narrative. 

IMO, he never should have gotten involved with that investigation.  I don't understand why the people who follow him are not extremely PO'd.  They got played like a Stradivarius by someone whom they trusted.

What a bunch of horse's patoots.

Offline unitron

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #515 on: July 30, 2013, 12:25:49 AM »
I didn't think he would doctor evidence but in reality the phone bill was given over to NBC.  That is not necessarily "tampering with evidence" since NBC isn't the courts.  I just think he was desperate to find anyway he could to "connect the dots" for the media to build the narrative. 

IMO, he never should have gotten involved with that investigation.  I don't understand why the people who follow him are not extremely PO'd.  They got played like a Stradivarius by someone whom they trusted.

What a bunch of horse's patoots.

"I didn't think he would doctor evidence but in reality the phone bill was given over to NBC. "

Are we quite sure of that?

I know that there was a PDF of a scan of what appears to be Tracy's T-Mobile bill that was hosted on the server for the NBC O&O in San Francisco, KNTV, but I've never understood how they got involved from all the way on the other side of the continent, and I've wondered if maybe somebody there didn't bribe someone in a T-Mobile West Coast office to do a little unauthorized sharing, or if a little "hacking" was involved.

It would seem that if Martin or Crump were going to voluntarily share that info with anyone it would have been with Gutman and ABC, and ABC does have a picture or video still of a different version of that bill.

Something curious about the NBC PDF, it says the previous billing cycle was from January 19th, 2012 to February 24th, 2012, so you'd expect the bill that covered February 26th to not be generated until March the twenty-somethingth, and so not have been mailed until after Tracy supposedly sat down with it on the evening of Sunday the 19th of March.

(although lately it seems the story has been changing to it having been Saturday the 18th)

Perhaps I just got the impression that it was the mailed statement he was looking at and not that he was doing it online or from a printout from online, but I'd love to be able to ask questions of several people (like Tracy, Sybrina, Crump, and various and sundry people from T-Mobile, ABC, and KNTV) and get straight answers.

Offline DebFrmHell

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #516 on: July 30, 2013, 09:02:37 AM »
It came from online.  It had the "Welcome, tracy" on the bottom of the page.  Maybe the second page.

When I said I didn't think he would doctor that bill, I meant that is before the trial.  With the information gathered through the trial and that Sybrina had the phone in her name, it now appears there were some kind of hijinks.

My big question is was, if the phone was in Tracy's name could it have been from the Brandy Green household?  Something about that "heart" sticker always struck me as someone much younger than TM.

What do I know...  I am a SINKer.

Offline nomatter_nevermind

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #517 on: July 30, 2013, 11:04:43 AM »
My big question is was, if the phone was in Tracy's name could it have been from the Brandy Green household?

Tracy didn't live with Brandy. He lived in Miami. That they lived together is one of several untruths that I think were meant to make TM's domestic life seem more orderly than it was. Reuters 3/7/12, the first national report, said Brandy was TM's 'stepmother', without qualification.

Trayvon, who lived in Miami with his mother, had been visiting his father and stepmother in a gated townhome community called The Retreat at Twin Lakes in Sanford, 20 miles north of Orlando.

Offline DebFrmHell

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #518 on: July 30, 2013, 01:27:18 PM »
Tracy didn't live with Brandy. He lived in Miami. That they lived together is one of several untruths that I think were meant to make TM's domestic life seem more orderly than it was. <a

So do have any idea who the four lines belonged to?  Tracy is just one of the lines.

And I know that he didn't live with BG...Not a dolt.

Offline nomatter_nevermind

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #519 on: July 30, 2013, 02:51:42 PM »
So do have any idea who the four lines belonged to?

One was TM's. Maybe Tracy felt the need for a second phone, and one might have been for the woman Tracy was still married to.

I would be surprised if Brandy's phone was on Tracy's account. Even if she got him to pay for her phone, I would think she would want her own account. But of course it's possible.

And I know that he didn't live with BG.

I thought you might. It's one of many untruths in circulation, so I took the opportunity to address it.

Site Meter
click
tracking