Author Topic: Lots of New Discovery Released 6/27/13  (Read 2416 times)

Offline TalkLeft

• Administrator
  • Rate Post +0/-0
    • TalkLeft: The Politics of Crime
Lots of New Discovery Released 6/27/13
« on: June 27, 2013, 04:51:43 PM »
A lot of new discovery was released today by the State's attorney's office on its media website. There are the videos from Sams' Clubs,  Kohl's and Lake Edge Apartments.

There are 170 pages of transcripts of the witnesses statements.

There are 70 or so pages color lab and dna reports. Most if not all have previously been provided in black and white. The toxicology reports  on Martin of course are still not in them.

For some reason they updated the 7 Crump files of Rachel's interview. I don't know if there's any difference in them.

They provided the audio and event reports for the prior non emergency calls of GZ, but we already had them.

They also re-supplied the clubhouse videos and  the date on them is June 4, 2013, so they must be different somehow.

There is no way TalkLeft's server can handle all these materials. So I will leave it to the MSM to provide them. I'm sure someone will put the videos on You Tube.

There are a few pages of the cell phone extraction, but they are not content, just lists various things were extracted or reports made.

Offline DebFrmHell

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: Lots of New Discovery Released 6/27/13
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 01:42:01 AM »
Why do you think there is no full tox report?  They took head and pubic hair during the autopsy.  I find it odd that they would take samples yet not test them.

Offline nomatter_nevermind

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 06:56:28 AM »
Why do you think there is no full tox report?  They took head and pubic hair during the autopsy.  I find it odd that they would take samples yet not test them.

I didn't think there was any question that a full tox report exists. I think there may be a special privacy protection for it, and we will never see it unless it's introduced at trial.

Offline Jujube

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 10:55:53 AM »
Are the witness statements the same ones we got before? 

Site Meter
click
tracking