George Zimmerman Trial Coverage > Trial Expectations

Expectations for Week Two

(1/10) > >>

TalkLeft:
What are you expecting for week two of the trial?
Who else will the state call?
Which witnesses on their list do you think they will avoid calling?
Will the state's theory of the case change at all?
Do you have any suggestions for the defense?

spectator:
I'm hoping the defense will eventually explain to the jury that the attack happening just west of the "T" is not a coincidence, and what a big piece of the puzzle it is.
 As i see it, someone looking to ambush would wait to see if George would turn south and come to them.
It supports George heading back to his truck, and Martin realizing it was all over but attacked anyway.

DebFrmHell:
I would eat a bug to hear Chris Serino's take on this.  I would think that he would be the prized cookie in the jar for the State.   Can he explain why he thought GZ was lying to him or is that speculation?  Isn't this the way the State is going to get in all of the 5 (?) statements from Zimmerman? 

I took off Monday.   ;D

nomatter_nevermind:

--- Quote from: DebFrmHell on June 28, 2013, 10:50:39 PM ---I would eat a bug to hear Chris Serino's take on this.  I would think that he would be the prized cookie in the jar for the State.   Can he explain why he thought GZ was lying to him or is that speculation?
--- End quote ---

In the capias, Serino implied that Zimmerman was lying about being afraid of Martin because (let's all say it together) he got out of the truck. Is there some place that Serino said or implied that Zimmerman was lying without an explanation?

For me, the mystery is how anyone familiar with Zimmerman's statements and the evidence would not think Zimmerman was lying. 

--- Quote ---Isn't this the way the State is going to get in all of the 5 (?) statements from Zimmerman?
--- End quote ---

I have no idea what this is about. What do you think is the barrier to admission of those statements, and what would Serino have to do with overcoming it?

Jujube:
I guess I'm a little confused on this.  How are they going to enter any statement from Zimmerman?  Can someone explain that?  Does the defense have to do this?  Or can they leave all the versions out and just go with impeaching all of the prosecutions witnesses? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version