Author Topic: Your Theories  (Read 21005 times)

Offline RickyJim

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: Your Theories
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2013, 05:41:25 AM »

Did you make a conscious decision to go back to trolling?

Yes, there was testimony wrt his utter softness and non confrontational personality.
Go back?  My style has remained consistent since I first came here. 

Nobody testified as to what kind of personality Zimmerman would exhibit, if in his car, he was repeatedly followed and challenged by a punk on foot.  He was afraid to challenge Martin when he was close by but after he thought he ran away Zimmerman's chasing reflex took over and caused him to pop out of the car in a vain effort to follow him - just like my cat jumps on me to get the food bowl in my hand even though she should know by now that I am about to put it down.

Offline annoyedbeyond

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2013, 08:45:46 AM »
Go back?  My style has remained consistent since I first came here. 

Nobody testified as to what kind of personality Zimmerman would exhibit, if in his car, he was repeatedly followed and challenged by a punk on foot.  He was afraid to challenge Martin when he was close by but after he thought he ran away Zimmerman's chasing reflex took over and caused him to pop out of the car in a vain effort to follow him - just like my cat jumps on me to get the food bowl in my hand even though she should know by now that I am about to put it down.

I see. So your whole theory hinges on Georgie suddenly changing his personality almost 180 degrees, and you claim it's possible because, despite all we heard about his personality, that would change drastically just at that exact time you need it to so as to support your theory.

In other words, Georgie overdosed on gamma radiation THAT DAY!

I see.

Offline annoyedbeyond

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2013, 09:26:59 AM »
I thought there was mutual agreement not to go deeply into the personalities of Martin and Zimmerman at trial. 

Ex fiancee. Not wife. Women often use protection orders as weapons. I actually have a cousin that did exactly that. To counter that, men (and attorneys) have learned to file their own protection orders. That often leads to court to say 'oh screw this' and ignore the whole mess.

And I'd like to know what your "etc" is. I'm pretty sure you don't have anything, which is why you put "etc"--to imply you did.

I have yet to see "many articles". Please cite them. I'll make it easy--just cite the first half dozen, and make sure they're from reputable sources and they aren't all simply referencing another article or the same incident.

I wouldn't call it a "mutual agreement" that sounds too nice. What happened was that O'Mara served notice that if the state opened the door even the least little bit he was going to bury them with Trayvon's misdeeds.

And since there were actual misdeeds as compared with a couple of things that don't matter--they state let it go. It's one of the reasons they lost--they were unable to make TM into a sympathetic victim other than the constant "this child" bleating.

Well that and that all the actual evidence agreed with Georgie.

Ricky, if you were to hear hoofbeats behind you, would you turn around expecting zebras or horses?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 11:11:40 AM by TalkLeft »

Offline nomatter_nevermind

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2013, 09:28:14 AM »
What could he expect to see in the darkness?

GZ took a flashlight with him, so I would infer that he didn't know it wasn't working.

From Surdyka's 911 call, it seems that a person in the backyard area could be detected at a distance of 80 feet or more, without even much time for vision to adapt to the darkness.

Offline annoyedbeyond

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2013, 09:31:08 AM »
GZ took a flashlight with him, so I would infer that he didn't know it wasn't working.

From  [deleted]Surdyka's 911 call, it seems that a person in the backyard area could be detected at a distance of 80 feet or more, without even much time for vision to adapt to the darkness.

FIFY.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 11:12:57 AM by TalkLeft »

Offline RickyJim

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2013, 10:16:13 AM »
Are you suggesting that Zimmerman's original plan was to shine the utility light down the dog path in the hope he could see Martin somehow and the he wasn't concerned that Martin would immediately run back to assault him?   Doesn't sound like the Zimmerman who was afraid to open his driver's side window a crack to identify himself.  I am very much awaiting a civil trial where finally, I think, Zimmerman on the stand will come up with the best explanation he and his lawyers can think up.

Offline annoyedbeyond

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2013, 10:22:49 AM »
Are you suggesting that Zimmerman's original plan was to shine the utility light down the dog path in the hope he could see Martin somehow and the he wasn't concerned that Martin would immediately run back to assault him?   Doesn't sound like the Zimmerman who was afraid to open his driver's side window a crack to identify himself.  I am very much awaiting a civil trial where finally, I think, Zimmerman on the stand will come up with the best explanation he and his lawyers can think up.

As it's been mentioned to you before (not by me):

At that point GZ had every reason to expect TM had vacated the premises. Shining his light around the dog walk area then is far different from rolling up his windows when TM was actually right there (and btw, how's that square with your theory that that GZ hulked out?).

Not wanting to open his window or wanting to close his window is a pretty good argument against your theory.

Why would he be concerned TM would run back and assault him?

Offline TalkLeft

• Administrator
  • Rate Post +0/-0
    • TalkLeft: The Politics of Crime
« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2013, 11:17:36 AM »
Ricky, Do not use these forums to make persona character attacks on Zimmerman or anyone. If you continue, you will be banned.

To everyone else, do not describe a witness' testimony as a lie or refer to anyone as a liar. It's enough to say they were wrong.

The trial may be over but I don't intend for these forums to descend into name-calling and personal attacks or a repetition of gossip read elsewhere.

Offline MJW

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2013, 11:20:08 AM »
What could he expect to see in the darkness?

So he couldn't see where TM was going, but he could see him well enough to chase him down?

Offline nomatter_nevermind

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2013, 11:35:16 AM »
So he couldn't see where TM was going, but he could see him well enough to chase him down?

I think RJ's theory is that GZ/TM blundered into one another by accident.

Offline RickyJim

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2013, 11:57:07 AM »
Yes, it is at least as good as any other explanation.   The positions where the headset and phone were found indicate that the meeting was sudden for TM and the dropped keys show the same for Zimmerman.

Offline annoyedbeyond

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2013, 12:12:41 PM »

One of the last posts I responded to had Ricky insisting GZ hopped out of his truck and raced after TM to confront him.

That's hardly "accident".

Offline Lousy1

• Rate Post +6/-30
  • Fetch my hammer
« Reply #87 on: July 19, 2013, 12:31:10 PM »

From Surdyka's 911 call, it seems that a person in the backyard area could be detected at a distance of 80 feet or more, without even much time for vision to adapt to the darkness.

Retreat view Circle is illuminated.

Offline RickyJim

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2013, 12:37:09 PM »
One of the last posts I responded to had Ricky insisting GZ hopped out of his truck and raced after TM to confront him.

That's hardly "accident".
Is that a post TL deleted?  If there was one, I don't remember it.  Yes, I agree he was trying to see if he could get a view of Martin again.  But it doesn't make sense from a logical point of view to do that in the way he did it.  Thus my interpretation is that it was a result of emotions caused by their interactions in the game they had been playing in the previous minutes.

Offline RickyJim

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2013, 12:46:49 PM »
Retreat view Circle is illuminated.
Yes.  NMNM has posted a picture of the streetlamp on it near the back entrance and intersection with TTL.  I remember a youtube video which demonstrated Zimmerman could have driven to the other end of the cut through on RVC in less time than it takes to walk there along the cut through.  I don't think that explains why he got out of the Ridgeline but it gives a decent explanation why he delayed going back to the truck:  He kept waiting to see if Martin would exit out the back entrance.

Site Meter
click
tracking