Author Topic: Verdict Watch  (Read 15475 times)

Offline DebFrmHell

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: Verdict Watch
« Reply #150 on: July 14, 2013, 12:03:59 AM »
Hi there!

I have been drifting around the web reading comments from both sides and over at the main board.  Is this just wonderful.  I swear I got nervous before the reading of the verdict.   I am grateful that the Zimmerman family can start putting their lives back in order and can hardly wait for Beasley to do their thing.

I can't believe I am going to be deleting all of my bookmarks from this case.  ((Not TL!!!!)  Thing I need to keep:
Bernie's rant over that writ!

I wish everyone well and hope that we don't lose too many cyber friends now that the case is over.

IMO, the lawsuits should be starting up in 3...2...1

Offline nomatter_nevermind

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #151 on: July 14, 2013, 12:58:13 AM »
Black panthers are still holding up their wanted dead or alive posters. Right in front of the court house. Maybe how about arresting a couple of them for threats, huh?

It's time now.

Hear, hear!

Offline nomatter_nevermind

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #152 on: July 14, 2013, 03:50:03 AM »
I don't watch Greta, but I never thought she was one of those inane babblers.

I haven't watched Susteren in a long time. She doesn't rant and yell like Nancy Grace (ironic name), and I suppose she appeals to a somewhat different audience. I think that, like most regular TV talking heads, Susteren says what she thinks her regular audience wants to hear, without much concern for what is true. That's her job now.

Site Meter
click
tracking