George Zimmerman Trial Coverage > Defense Team

O'Mara and West Interviewed by George Stephanopoulos

(1/2) > >>

MJW:
In the interview, O'Mara mentions the possibility of civil action against people in the special prosecutor's office.

(H/T to liesel on the Random Topics blog.)

annoyedbeyond:
I heard a bit more there than just the SP office.

I think I heard Gov. Scott, Pam Bondi...State of FL.

I think he said something about all the people involved--and Corey doesn't get the case without Scott jumping in, I think at Bondi's urging.

nomatter_nevermind:

--- Quote from: annoyedbeyond on July 24, 2013, 05:43:29 PM ---I heard a bit more there than just the SP office.

I think I heard Gov. Scott, Pam Bondi...

--- End quote ---

I don't think so.

Officially, Scott and Bondi asked Corey to investigate the case. Charging it was her decision.

TalkLeft:
I have removed a thread discussing an interview with negative information about Trayvon Martin. It is inappropriate and against forum rules. Character attacks are not allowed here.

MJW:

--- Quote from: TalkLeft on July 24, 2013, 09:47:10 PM ---I have removed a thread discussing an interview with negative information about Trayvon Martin. It is inappropriate and against forum rules. Character attacks are not allowed here.

--- End quote ---

Your forum, your rules, of course, but I don't think it was unreasonable to assume a subject can be discussed when it's talked about in a public interview by GZ's defense team.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version