MOTION TO AMEND THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES AND REINSTATE THIS ACTION
AND TRANSFER THE ACTION TO THE MIAMI DADE DISTRICT COURT HOUSE
FOR REHEARING OF PROBABLE CAUSE ARGUMENT AGAINST GEORGE ZIMMERMAN    

MOTION REINSTATE AND CONTINUANCE AGAINST ABOVE NAME DEFENDANT GEORGE
MICHAEL ZIMMERMAN ON BASIS OF NEW ARGUMENT ALL IN COMPLIANCE TO THE
RULES OF DISTRICT COURT CREDIBLE ARGUMENT WITH PERMISSION TO ADVISEMENT
FAMILY

Somebody help me with these.

More frivolous attempts at double jeopardy?

I'm thinking the first might be GZ at last taking some kind of action against the state over the Probable Cause Affidavit. But why Miami? The phrase 'reinstate this action' also seems more consistent with the first hypothesis.       

MJW:

--- Quote from: nomatter_nevermind on August 10, 2013, 07:38:53 PM ---More frivolous attempts at double jeopardy?

I'm thinking the first might be GZ at last taking some kind of action against the state over the Probable Cause Affidavit. But why Miami? The phrase 'reinstate this action' also seems more consistent with the first hypothesis.

--- End quote ---

I could be wrong, but it sounds like more frivolous motions to me. The language sounds to me more like pseudo-legalese than an actual motion. In fact, it sounds almost like random strings of legal terms generated using a Markov chain.  "Amend the House of Representative"? What's that supposed to mean?

MJW:
Also, why would the defense team want to transfer the action to the Miami-Dade district? That seems more like something an unhinged Traybot would propose, so that TM would get justice from his peers instead of the heavily-white Sanford-area jury pool.

nomatter_nevermind:

--- Quote from: MJW on August 10, 2013, 11:48:22 PM ---"Amend the House of Representative"? What's that supposed to mean?

--- End quote ---

That's one of the things I was hoping someone would know.

--- Quote from: MJW on August 11, 2013, 12:00:57 AM ---Also, why would the defense team want to transfer the action to the Miami-Dade district? That seems more like something an unhinged Traybot would propose, so that TM would get justice from his peers instead of the heavily-white Sanford-area jury pool.

--- End quote ---

My thoughts exactly.

nomatter_nevermind:

--- Quote from: MJW on August 10, 2013, 11:48:22 PM ---The language sounds to me more like pseudo-legalese than an actual motion. In fact, it sounds almost like random strings of legal terms generated using a Markov chain.
--- End quote ---

That would explain 'rehearing of probable cause argument'.

That one puzzled me. Someone wanting a conviction would have no reason to revisit probable cause.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version