Author Topic: George and Shellie to Divorce  (Read 2044 times)

Offline RickyJim

• Rate Post +0/-0
George and Shellie to Divorce
« on: September 05, 2013, 04:00:10 PM »

Offline SuzieTampa

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: George and Shellie to Divorce
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 06:22:42 PM »
The Orlando Sentinel has a few more details, including that she wants custody of their 2 dogs and she has lots of debt. http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/trayvon-martin/os-george-zimmerman-wife-divorce-20130905,0,5450808.story

Offline nomatter_nevermind

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2013, 09:56:20 PM »
Shellie has given an ABC interview (9/6/13) expanding on her reasons for wanting a divorce.

Offline jeanmarc8

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 03:09:48 PM »
IANAL

I trust that GZ's family and friends are monitoring him. The events in his past several months have just about peaked out his life change points.  Based on comments from his wife and the news media, he seems to be accepting higher risks in his lifestyle.

A very subdued (even boring) lifestyle might be more appropriate, especially until this matter fades much more in people's memories. 

Again IANAL.

Offline annoyedbeyond

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2013, 01:43:13 PM »
Shellie is claiming GZ threatened her with a gun. Or he had a gun and threatened her.
Or he was eating Ring Ding's in the parlor with Lord Overton.

But the media has no details, so they're going ape. It's just after 3:30EST...and the story is developing.

One outlet says he was taken into custody. One just said the cops were trying to unravel the he said she said.

And everyone's waiting for their lawyers to arrive. Maybe GZ actually learned something from all this.

Of course...if she already moved out like she said...why was she there anyway if not to provoke something.

Offline SuzieTampa

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2013, 08:44:13 PM »
SZ's lawyer, Kelly Sims, gave a news conference that people are describing as bizarre: http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-09-11/news/os-george-zimmerman-shellie-lawyer-20130911_1_shellie-zimmerman-news-conference-alisia-adamson WESH-Channel 2 cut away while he was speaking.
"If you were looking for any clarity on the situation that took place on Monday ... you are clearly not finding it here," anchor Jim Payne said. "This is one of the most bizarre displays I think I have ever seen."

Reaction wasn't any better on Twitter.

"I am strangely reminded of the first time I ever heard the term: Hot Mess," tweeted WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Vanessa Echols.

Site Meter
click
tracking