Author Topic: Zimmerman In Custody  (Read 4572 times)

Offline RickyJim

• Rate Post +0/-0
Zimmerman In Custody
« on: September 09, 2013, 01:40:29 PM »

Offline annoyedbeyond

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: Zimmerman In Custody
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 01:45:41 PM »
Another outlet...I think it was Click Orlando...said he wasn't in custody.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/george-zimmerman-taken-into-custody-after-incident-with-gun-police-say/-/1637132/21851424/-/tlxm3oz/-/index.html

When will it end? When he gets some counseling for his PTSD, maybe.

I dunno.

Offline RickyJim

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 02:37:09 PM »
Another immortal 911 call

In a 911 call released by police, Shellie Zimmerman tells a dispatcher that her husband had "his hand on his gun and he keeps saying step closer."

"Step closer and what?" a dispatcher asks.

"And he's going to shoot us," Shellie Zimmerman replies. She goes on to say that her husband punched her father, leaving a mark on his face.

"He's shaking, he says he feels like he's going to have a heart attack, his nose might be broken," she said, describing her father.

"I'm really, really afraid," Shellie Zimmerman said. "I don't know what he's capable of. I'm really, really scared."

At another point in the call, she warned her father to stay away from her husband: "Dad get inside the house, George might start shooting at us."

Offline RickyJim

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2013, 02:49:38 PM »

Offline RickyJim

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2013, 04:20:24 PM »

Offline annoyedbeyond

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2013, 05:30:11 PM »
I'm calling bullstuff on this one.

I'm not saying GZ wasn't there and stuff, but "step closer" so he can shoot us?

Sounds like stuff women do when they're filing for divorce and trying to set up a book/movie deal.

I know--SuzieTampa will get all huffy at me. But that's surely what this sounds like like.

Offline annoyedbeyond

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2013, 07:07:18 AM »
http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_tampa/lake-mary-police-are-now-calling-into-question-several-statements-shellie-zimmerman-made-to-911

Police are calling Shellie's statements into question. There was no gun found after they searched GZ and the police are saying SZ's father didn't appear to have any injuries--despite SZ telling the 911 operator that he looked like he had a broken nose.

Now for the bad news:

However, multiple media outlets are incorrectly reporting that Zimmerman and his wife has also declined to press charges.  According to police, because this is a domestic violence case, it is up to the state attorney's office to decide whether charges are warranted.  They must first find out who was the primary aggressor, if there was one at all.

And while no charges have been filed, police say that could change at any minute.

You think Corey is that stupid?

Offline RickyJim

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2013, 07:58:26 AM »
I hope somebody can explain what this is all about to me.

Apparently the 911 call started outside the house shortly after Zimmerman arrived there.  Exactly what were the circumstances before the call was placed?  Is this house where Shellie's parents live?  There was a TV interview at the scene with Shellie's brother, DJ who said his mother awakened him (he sleeps that late?)  to tell him there was some sort of altercation going on but he didn't know anything more.  Interestingly he also added that before the TM shooting George was the sweetest guy but now has guilt feelings.  Shellie said that a St. Mary's worker was across the street and saw the whole incident.  Has he been located?

Offline leftwig

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2013, 08:35:53 AM »
Details aren't necessarily easy to come by, but from what I gathered, SZ's parents owned the place, but SZ and GZ stayed there during the trial.  GZ was going there to retrieve some of his things now that they are getting divorced ( I assume he's not living there any longer).   How the event started or why SZ called 911 is anybody's guess.  I assume police don't have evidence that GZ threatened anyone with a weapon or that anyone had any injuries.

Offline annoyedbeyond

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2013, 08:52:34 AM »
Fairly simple matter to read the link I posted.

If you read that story you'll find that (or hell, if you read what I posted (not the link, but my own words) you'd find the cops said they found no weapon after a search of GZ, and you'd find that the police disputed Shellie's account of her father with a broken nose.

Shellie said several things on the the 911 call that the police don't agree with.

Offline RickyJim

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2013, 09:05:43 AM »
The OS story seems to have G. Zimmerman as the only one living at the house owned by his father-in-law.  Maybe they were trying to evict him.  Since O'Mara knows only what George told him, I think we need to wait a while to learn what it was all about.

Offline Lousy1

• Rate Post +6/-30
  • Fetch my hammer
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2013, 06:52:37 PM »
The OS story  Since O'Mara knows only what George told him...
How do you know that ?

Offline RickyJim

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2013, 07:14:00 PM »
Kelly Sims, Shellie's lawyer, was seen on TV leaving the house at the same time as Shellie.  So I guess that she told her story to Sims and not O'Mara.  I don't know what to make of O'Mara's advice to Zimmerman, "He should pay me!".  See it on one of the videos accompanying Matt Gutman's report
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 07:17:48 PM by RickyJim »

Offline SuzieTampa

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2013, 09:07:41 PM »
Annoyed wrote:
Sounds like stuff women do when they're filing for divorce and trying to set up a book/movie deal.

I know--SuzieTampa will get all huffy at me. But that's surely what this sounds like like.

I'm not huffy; I just point out sexism when I see it. It would have been so easy to say that this is stuff people do ... Or, do you think that men never make up stuff in divorces or to get book/movie deals? Made-up memoirs have become a genre in recent years.

I wish I could find a video of the entire MOM press conference that ends with him saying, "Pay me."

Offline nomatter_nevermind

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2013, 02:14:28 AM »
I don't know what to make of O'Mara's advice to Zimmerman, "He should pay me!".

My understanding is that O'Mara was never working pro bono. I thought the deal was that if possible he would eventually be paid.

Site Meter
click
tracking