Author Topic: Shellie on Matt Lauer  (Read 1890 times)

Offline RickyJim

• Rate Post +0/-0
Shellie on Matt Lauer
« on: September 26, 2013, 08:31:31 AM »
Lauer pressed further, asking, "So you now doubt his innocence, at least the fact that he was acting in self-defense on the night that Trayvon Martin was killed?"

"I think anyone would doubt that innocence because I don't know the person that I've been married to," Shellie responded. "I have doubts, but I also believe the evidence."
Strange that she said the big change in George happened after the verdict, not after the shooting.

Offline annoyedbeyond

• Rate Post +0/-0
Re: Shellie on Matt Lauer
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 09:35:29 AM »
I've been interested in this idea that he cut an iPad up with a knife.

I have an iPad. It's aluminum and glass. You don't cut either of those with a knife.

Offline unitron

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 11:59:41 AM »
I've been interested in this idea that he cut an iPad up with a knife.

I have an iPad. It's aluminum and glass. You don't cut either of those with a knife.

If I had to guess, I'd say he used the knife to pry it open in the hopes of removing whatever it uses for data storage, although it may not have been immediately obvious to him once he got it opened, if he did, which thing inside there is used for data storage.

As I understand it, the iPad uses some kind of flash RAM and not a hard drive, and if you aren't familiar with which chip maker produces what kind of chips and some of the nomenclature silkscreened onto the packages, one Integrated Circuit looks pretty much the same as any other.

Offline vegas

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 11:20:05 AM »
Matt is almost as good as Bernie in asking leading questions, but not quite.

Site Meter
click
tracking