Author Topic: Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Francis recants  (Read 17486 times)

Offline TalkLeft

• Administrator
  • Rate Post +0/-0
    • TalkLeft: The Politics of Crime
Re: Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Francis recants
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 04:53:01 PM »
that's really pathetic of him.

I'm going to move this topic to post trial news. Thanks for posting it.

Offline RickyJim

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2014, 08:35:41 PM »
I can't make much sense out of Taaffe's statements.  I would have to hear a lot more details from him about his new view of the evidence that Zimmerman was reasonable in shooting Martin.  The NEN call makes it dubious, IMHO, that Zimmerman was racially profiling and even if he were, so what?   The most interesting thing he said in the past about the case was his little noted comments on a video with Dave Knechel that Martin followed Zimmerman to the Clubhouse instead of going home via a shortcut by the lake. 

Offline unitron

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 09:34:31 AM »
If you're going to stretch out your 15 minutes, I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

I would like to see the claim that he had advance information about how the jury was going to vote investigated enough to put that to rest.

Offline ThurmanMurman

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2014, 05:52:33 PM »
Or maybe olí Frankie-T canít keep up the charade now that their common experience forces him to see the Martins - including their dead kid - as human beings.

If you're going to stretch out your 15 minutes, I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

Because he can't possibly say anything pro-Zimmerman to garner attention? I also suppose claiming he's hungry for fame doesn't apply to what he's said prior to coming clean.

It is amazing, but not surprising, how quickly and viciously Zimmerman supporters turn on someone.

Offline Zapper

• Rate Post +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2014, 12:43:44 AM »
 . . . and is now subpoenaed to meet with DOJ on 5 November, after their announcement in early October that they wouldn't likely do anything. I wonder if GZ, like Frein, is wearing diapers due to this new development.  :o

http://legalinsurrection.com/2014/10/fbi-convenes-grand-jury-for-zimmerman-civil-rights-case/

Offline Zapper

• Rate Post +0/-0

Site Meter
click
tracking